Menu
Beijing and Sanghai in the late September
Aug 30, 2007 00:21
  • KEVINKUTLER
Hello friends, I have to visit Beijing and Sanghai for around two weeks for some business deal in the late september. Iwant to take this oppurtunity to go around and visit some local places. Howeve, I am little bit confused about few things.
1) Do the locals in China understand English?
2) What the weather is likely to be there around this time of the year?
3) Any suggestion for accommodation there?
4) I have checked few site on Internet like asiarooms.com for information on Beijing and Sanghai accommodation, can anybody suggest me some more sites on the net. Or should I book through asiarooms?
Aug 30, 2007 04:36
  • GURTY
Welcome to China.
Sorry to tell you that not all locals in China understand English. If you need a help, you may ask the students around, for they are educated in English. Just a Tip. VOL
September offers the golden time for a Beijing Tour.

For more detailed information, www.beijingtrip.com, a Beijing-Oriented website will do help.
Aug 30, 2007 08:05
  • ELLYSE
1) Not everyone does. Those who do, and approach you in touristy places probably are out to scam you, so be careful.
2) Look on http://www.wunderground.com/global/CI.html for historical weather data.
3) and 4) What's your expected price range? Coming alone?
You might want to email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 if you have any more questions. Do put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line so that I know who you are, thanks. :)
Post a Reply to: Beijing and Sanghai in the late September
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code