Menu
What do you think of this French manager?
Aug 30, 2007 21:48
  • KEVIN0518
A French manager was not satisfied with his staff's performance at the meeting and took out a hand gun and shot at the ceiling, which made his staff frightened. Can you believe it? This happened at a foreign invested company in Dongguan, Guangdong Province.

What's wrong with this manager? Doesn't he know that it is not allowed to have a gun without permission in China? It is illegal. According to the news, this is the second time that this manager has used his gun. Last year, two groups of workers in his company fought with each other and the situation was very critical. At that time, this manager took out his gun and shot at sky. Immediately, they stopped fighting. For the staff in this company, they should know the law. Why didn't they call the police?

Aug 30, 2007 22:40
  • FAERIEQUEENE
if that story really exists...workers should be very powerful, they can go on strike...
Aug 31, 2007 04:00
  • LOSTLOST
Sounds horrible!
Aug 31, 2007 22:31
  • LEOPOLD219
I feel sad for these staff in his company. Why don't they call police? Are they afraid of losing their jobs? Working in that situation is horrible and un happy. If I worked there, I would surely quit my job.
Post a Reply to: What do you think of this French manager?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code