Menu
Advice needed on farewell to Insomnia
Sep 7, 2007 11:05
Griz where's your sense of humour? I'm not alway's bad, just a little wicked now and again.
Sep 7, 2007 18:13
  • GRIZ326
hehehehehe :-)
Sep 8, 2007 04:31
  • DODGER
Ok, so I am now going to try the "hand" thing to see if it works. Do I need to wear a glove though?
Dodger.
Sep 8, 2007 07:24
  • YEMMIE
I am an insomniac as well. I exist on about 5.5 - 6.5 hours per night. For a long time I had trouble falling asleep and then staying asleep. I tried all kinds of remedies and nothing seemed to help. Then, I remembered how much I like vanilla bean ice cream. I am very thin so I can afford to eat it any time I want. So, for the last seven years I have fixed myslef a big bowl of it (about 4-5 scoops) every night. I microwave it for about 15 seconds. I eat it, brush and floss my teeth, and hop into bed. I go to sleep very quickly, sleep for 3-4 hours. Then I wake up. I lie there quietly and doze for the rest of the night. It's not a perfect solution, but I get enough rest so that I can function, and I feel OK most of the time.
Sep 9, 2007 04:19
  • ELLEN77
Try getting to bed later then you may be awake later.
Sep 11, 2007 14:42
  • ERENCIUS
Well for a while I had a problem to fall asleep so I tried something else: I used to drink a glass of wine with sugar in it... Very efficient on me especially when I was young.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Advice needed on farewell to Insomnia
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code