Menu
hi Which University is best??
Aug 31, 2007 12:31
  • CHAUDHRY
hi every body
i am waseem from pakistan.coming 4 china shanghai next month so plz tell me which university is best 4 learning chinese???anyone have the idea about shanghai normal univeristy???
thx

Aug 31, 2007 20:17
  • WINDENERGY
Photograph looks great. You both appear truly happy. What I have been told from other foreigners is that Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), which is a key University located on 6 different campuses in Shanghai, is the best University there. You might look into admission into this well-recognized school.

You are intelligent to choose to go to a University in China to study Chinese language. I believe it will take at least 4 years of diligent study to master the highly-complex Chinese language. I have chosen to learn Chinese by working in various provinces teaching English. I have discovered in every province there is a unique version of PuTongHua, but learning the common language is the key to communicating throughout China.

All the best,

__WINDENERGY__
Sep 1, 2007 05:25
  • KAREN3
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)
Tongji University
Fudan University

Sep 13, 2007 06:54
GUEST99175 I am a student at ECNU East China Normal University.
I used to study at Shanghai International Studies University.
If you only want to take a language course, then it doesnt really matter which of the above mentioned
universities you are going to attend.
I think it all depends on your teacher. I heard positive as well as negative things about most of the universities.
I chose ECNU because I think the teaching material they use is the best. ECNU as well as Jiaotong are close to subways and central. Whereas Fudan and Tongji are a bit off the center.
There are many things you have to pay attention to but I think any of the big universities is okay.
East China Normal University, Shanghai International Studies University, Tongji University, Fudan University, Shanghai University, Shanghai Normal University....
Just as windenergy said, it will take u 4 years or more to learn the language.
I have been 4 years in Shanghai now, studying and working.
I personally believe that the university can only teach u as much, the rest u have to learn by actually living the Chinese way and using the language!
Good luck!
Oct 10, 2007 23:56
GUESTARNAB can u tell me which is the best university in dalian for learning chinese language?and how is dongbei university of finance&economics for learning chinese language
Oct 15, 2007 10:31
  • DONGYU
I suggest Fu Dan university in Shanghai, which is comprehensive one
Mar 13, 2009 12:20
GUESTJULIO I would like to get master degree in Electronic or any related areas (instrumentation, control, telecomunications, etc) so could anybody tell me which university is the best for this? if u have more information about china please write at hotmail.com|ZOLVEZ thanks beforehand

Julio Cesar
Post a Reply to: hi Which University is best??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code