Menu
expat life on hainan island, south
May 5, 2011 08:04

Hi, I am Mexican, and my husband and I are moving to Sanya. I am looking for INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS for my two kids. They are 10, and 8 years old, but turning 9 and 11 years when the next period schools starts again. I have been looking for schools, but only find Universities.
The Island seems a nice place to be, Could I find also WESTERN FOOD over there, since I do not have any idea how to cook Asian food.
Does any body know if there is an EXPATS ZONE, to live there? And if I could attend to any school or take personal Mandarin Classes?
I really appreciate if anyone could give me some information.

Apr 4, 2012 02:59
GUEST22211 it's my second day in haikou. having a quick view of this city i find it's right the same as every city except for the weather is nice.

i thought i might find nice live rock-roll or jazz or blues music bars on the beach, and food, fruits, etc.. is there anything close to my expectation??

thanks very much
Apr 28, 2012 05:40
GUEST16895 Hello. Is it possible to find western food products in Hoikou, in particular Italian food products?
Feb 15, 2013 22:04
GUESTJECELYN We are planning to move to sanya this year .i just need your help if anybody knows a primary school there as I have 6 year old daughter let me know some information please ....appreciate your help guys thank you ...
May 13, 2013 02:07
GUEST92503 hi i have been offered a job as an english teacher in haikou. My 3 children (ages 4, 3 and 1) and my husband will join me when i am settled. Can anyone please give me some info on the cost of living. Also my husband is a financial adviser with a degree in marketing, are there any demand for that field there?

Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jun 16, 2013 15:06
GUEST57101 Haitang Bay | CN-46-Sanya moving soon ...are you already there ...please give us some information my twins are 2 years old gmail.com|anareza2010
Feb 5, 2014 06:41
GUEST61218 Hi I am inquiring about any international school in Sanya I saw in the web a CIS until year 12 or something like this .... do you know any inl school or any feedback for CIS ??
Jun 10, 2014 18:56
  • FLYINGTIGER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST61218

Hi I am inquiring about any international school in Sanya I saw in the web a CIS until year 12 or something like this .... do you know any inl school or any feedback for CIS ??

Only one international school in Sanya. Small place opened 2011. Canadian and Chinese teachers You might want to see if they offer a Canadian graduation certificate as other Canadian schools in China do.
Jun 10, 2014 18:58
  • FLYINGTIGER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST61218

Hi I am inquiring about any international school in Sanya I saw in the web a CIS until year 12 or something like this .... do you know any inl school or any feedback for CIS ??

Only one international school in Sanya. Small place opened 2011. Canadian and Chinese teachers You might want to see if they offer a Canadian graduation certificate as other Canadian schools in China do.
Oct 12, 2014 11:57
GUEST10695 We have 9 years old and plan to move to Sanya for 3 years or so. I would appreciate any information, advice or suggestions you may have for family from Canada planning to move to Hainan Island.
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: expat life on hainan island, south
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code