Menu
web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Oct 29, 2007 09:22
  • CHYNAGYRL
Try again, but don't make the same mistake twice :-) Usually, it's safer to date people that you are exposed to regularly... ie at work, through friends, in your city. i haven't met any great loves of my life through the Internet because I'm really a visual and a "hands-on" kind of person. When I can interact with someone regularly (i.e. doing something creative + meaningful) then I will more likely fall in love with them. (i.e. through hobbies or school is great)
Oct 29, 2007 13:54
  • CARLOS
I think those things happens in life without internet, too. Boy says he loves girl, but after sex "love" has gone. To blame internet is not very correct. Ok, there are plenty of people in internet who are there only to use other people in a way or an other, but still...

I met my lao po online, partly accidentally. After spending time with her in real life for the first time, fell desperately in love with her. So, at least for me it was possible to find true love in internet.

And, Killercat, please, use Capital letters ans at least some marks. This "pipewriting" is difficult to read.

Carlos

Aug 21, 2008 22:24
  • SONIA1985
who is this stupid guest?
Aug 22, 2008 05:15
  • AL32
Same here: sorry to hear your bad experience Ivy.

I just felt the need to answer this topic because it's seems so popular to quickly answer internet love is impossible.
Who/what are you people that answered that for making such a statement? You think that you know every aspect of life and have infused science in you???

The most intelligent comment on it was from Dalton: ~ internet is not that much different than other dating ways; it can be a good way to start knowing someone and can sometimes give good or bad results just like any other meeting methods.
GRiz had really wisdom words here too: "Only when you look back over time and see actions that consistently demonstrate loyalty, devotion, honesty, sincerity, kindness, warmth and affection will you be certain it was true love." Love takes time; you can never be sure how a relation will evolve; coming from the internet or not. And I see internet as a wonderful tool/way to further push the discussion and exchange in a relationship; to learn more about the other in ways that were impossible before--> video chats for example.. So why automatically draw a bad picture of it??

There might be some extra precautions to take and things that you should know about 'some' people and their real intention by 'frequenting' on-line dating sites. But we just can't say that love is impossible from internet; I've seen, heard of and have the proof for myself that it can work...
Oct 29, 2008 05:06
GUESTLUV Everyone has an opinion on love, but few are brave enough to define it. In fact no one in the history of mankind, has been able to define 'love'.

So if 'love' is indefinable, how do you recognize it when it's staring in your face. It is much better not to find love because 'love' find only find its way to you IF you are worthy. Meanwhile, you about about looking for companionship and sex - that's is all you are talking about here. Definitely NOT love.
Nov 22, 2008 04:00
  • IVYCL
whats that?
Dec 8, 2008 22:54
GUESTRY Of course you can; impossible is nothing
Dec 11, 2008 00:26
GUESTAMIT well. i read comment of all the folks. but i think its very difficult to get true love in life. i think true love starts wen you know your lover very much and you still wanna talk to her, true love is that wen you had physical relation many times but you still wanna love your partner, true love is that wen you dont have time but you still wanna talk to her ,but i think true love is really hard to find.

Jan 4, 2011 06:36
GUESTASHMIT love is not a god..
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code