Menu
hotels in urumqi
Sep 2, 2007 09:26
  • MONGOL
anyone ever stayed in urumqi, looking for a a decent, 3-4 star hotel in the city centre around 30-50 US dollars, if anyone has ever stayed here, plz pass some advice, Thanks!
Sep 2, 2007 10:32
  • ELLYSE
For cheaper, you fine with that?
Stayed at Dadianyuan Hotel (3*) on Heilongjiang Lu near the long-distance bus station. 120 RMB for a spanking new twin with ensuite.
Sep 7, 2007 03:15
  • MONGOL
Thanks Ellyse, do they have a website or a phone number? or is it a place that you dont need a reservation?
Sep 7, 2007 03:33
  • MONGOL
Thanks Ellyse, do they have a website or a phone number? or is it a place that you dont need a reservation?
Sep 7, 2007 05:10
  • ELLYSE
I didn't have a reservation in July and had no problem getting a room.
I also wish I knew their contact, been trying to search online for it but no success!
Sep 7, 2007 09:14
  • MONGOL
I might risk it, and just land in urumqi and cab it there hoping for a room. is it near the city centre and all the fun places in urumqi?
Sep 7, 2007 10:50
  • ELLYSE
"All the fun places in Urumqi". Goodness. What would you consider fun?
The highlight for me was the Xinjiang Autonomous Region Museum, but one man's meat is easily another's poison.
Yes, it's quite centrally located, don't worry. Walking distance to the above-mentioned long-distance bus station as well as People's Park. There's a direct bus to the bazaar area.
If you do end up staying there, I'd appreciate it very much if you could get their business card for me. Thanks in advance!
Post a Reply to: hotels in urumqi
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code