Menu
Yunnan Oct 7-14: Lijiang, Dali, Stone Forest,Jinghong, Damenglong, Mengla anyone??
Sep 2, 2007 20:18
  • DANCER50
Looking for a travel companion in Yunnan during Oct 7-14/07 as my travel partner has to go somewhere else. Then he will be back and we will go to Yangtze River cruise and Tibet tour. Welcome to join us then too.

But for that week I need someone else to travel with. I have specific places that I want to go and the tours take you places that I don't want to go.
I want to see: Lijiang (Old Town), Dali (3 Pagodas), Stone Forest, Jinghong (Sanchahe Elephant Reserve & Dai Minority Park), and Mengla (Bupan Aerial Walkway) and Damenglong (Manfeilong Ta).

I am older (but still like to have fun and adventure) woman but not old, I only speak English and am in China for the first time. I also need a response soon as need to make a decision in the next week. Email me if you wish at hotmail.com|tippetytaptoo
Sep 3, 2007 11:24
  • SUSAN205060
You choose right time for travel since you avoid the Gold week of Oct (1st week).

Enjoy yourself!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng

Sep 13, 2007 19:37
A great destionation for tourists. My hubby and I travelled there last summer and had lots of fun. One suggestion is that if you have time, go to watch the show called "the dream of butterfly" (hope it is still on). It really worths the time and money!
Sep 13, 2007 20:56
You can find a lot of people who like to travel on this site (http://chinglishfriend.com). Most of them are college students.

Michael
Post a Reply to: Yunnan Oct 7-14: Lijiang, Dali, Stone Forest,Jinghong, Damenglong, Mengla anyone??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code