Menu
trip to china
Sep 3, 2007 23:41
Hello friends,
I like to travel everywhere but I haven't been on a trip abroad ever. So I'm planning to do that. The first place I want to go is china. Because I am going alone I need a partner , is there anybody who wants to join me in my trip?
I have found some travel sites and one of these which I like the most is www.asiarooms.com .
I don't know whether it is sufficient or not.Can anyone give some suggestion?

Sep 6, 2007 02:33
  • DANCER50
How about where are you from? and how old are you? etc
Sep 7, 2007 04:07
  • DNIIIZE
If you want to go to china you should absolutley visit yunnan province!
Im livin in lijiang for the moment but there is alot of places in yunnan you can go to...

If your going to lijiang i would really find it funny to meet you up here and help you getting around and helping you..
And im not working in a travel agency or anything like that, so dont think i will want anything for it..
would really just find it really funny meeting someone here and give you the help i needed in the beginning =)

You should read and look of pictures of lijiang and you will se that its one of yunnans most beautiful and intresting places to go..

Best regards denise
Sep 7, 2007 06:17
  • APAULT
I would recommend somewhere that is easier than China as your first trip....unless you joing a tour. China is certainly interesting, but it could prove a bit difficult for a first trip.

There is little information available 'on the gtround' for tourists...though if you go to the quality hotels etc it would be easier.

Sep 7, 2007 10:21
  • SCHAN39
Hi Denise

I read your reply in a forum. I was wondering if you could help me. I'm travelling to Lijiang and may be on my own for most of it. Is it possible to arrange a group tour to Tiger Leaping Gorge while I'm out there? Otherwise I may have to book a guided tour before I arrive.

Hope you can help.

Sue
Sep 7, 2007 10:46
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
If you want to visit Guangzhou, I can be your guide and interpreter here. I can speak fulent English and I know this city well. Welcome to contact me, my e-mail/MSN is:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 17, 2007 21:40
  • TAMAS
Richard, we are planning to go to Tibet on 3rd Okt. We are 33 and 36 old men from Hungary. If you are interested pls reply soon !

Thx
Tamas
Oct 5, 2007 12:23
GUEST01219 Why is it difficult to come to China for the first time? I don't think so.

Oct 7, 2007 02:55
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Because if your not travel wise and street smart, your gonna get robbed and left stranded if your not careful.

Sorry to be so blunt but its serious.
Post a Reply to: trip to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code