Menu
Tips on wearing rings
Sep 4, 2007 03:16
  • LEONARDO
Do you know why the bride and groom wear the rings on their ring-fingers? It is said that there is a blood vessle in the ring-fingers which is directly connected to the heart. It probably means that" I will love you from the bottom of my heart", and " my heart will be locked by this ring since the solemn oath.

Puttting the ring on different fingers has different meanings. Do you know the rules?and any other explanations?
Sep 4, 2007 04:06
  • GURTY
My teacher told me once told me the rules.

If you wear the ring on the forefinger, you are indicating that i am alone and want to make a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

If you wear it on the middle finger, it means you are conducting a romance or you are already engaged.

If it is pulled on the ring finger, it means you have got married.

Haha, Here comes the pinkie, you are giving a hint that I am determined to be single. Don't Bother me.

Vol, It that right?
Sep 4, 2007 04:22
  • EVENING
Interesting.
I know a little about this, but always forget the rules when I wear the rings. : )
Sep 4, 2007 06:27
  • DODGER
My new Wife new what finger to put the ring that I gave her on with out asking me.
So perhaps the girls know better upon what finger marks the status?
Dodger.
Nov 29, 2007 21:50
GUESTRING Putting the ring on the little finger of the left hand means that you don't want to get married; Wearing the ring on the little finger of the right hand indicates that you don't want to fall in love at the moment.
Have you ever seen someone wears the ring on the thumb? It symbolizes confidence and authority.
Post a Reply to: Tips on wearing rings
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code