Menu
Shuan Yang Rou, have you tasted?
Sep 4, 2007 04:15
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Hi,

Do you like hotpot in China? How about the Shuan Yang Rou (Instant boiled mutton)?

Every time when I have hotpot, Shuan Yang Rou is the must! The mutton is cut into extremely thin slices so that it can be instantly boiled in the hotpot.

Donglaishun is the best restaurant to taste this marvellous food. It has branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and many other cities even Hong Kong in China. Have you had it in any of the chain restaurant?

Sep 4, 2007 04:46
  • FAERIEQUEENE
To treat these meats I prefer Teppanyaki. But the hotpot restaurant in Hongkong is rather the "Little Sheep".
Sep 4, 2007 05:50
  • DYLAN0428
shuan yang rou is a very very popular food in china,especially in north china,the best sheep is little fat sheep,because it's meat is very fresh and tender.
In winter,in the restarant,many friends eat shuan yang rou,drink wine,it's the most happy time of friends.
Because we only use one "huo guo"(a big kettle)in the middle of the big table.
At the same time,we also "shuan" -prown,beef,sea food,vegetables,dou fu(bean curd),
Probably,westerns think is unclean to use one kettle,and all the chopsticks are all share it.
But it's our culture,it means close,busy.
There are also small kettle for every one instead of the big kettle in the middle of the table,but it's not busy and close,usually sean in the business meal not for close friends.
Sep 4, 2007 15:31
  • WINDENERGY
我吃过没有,

吴希杰
Sep 5, 2007 03:08
  • MIRANDAZHAO
我吃过没有,

吴希杰

?? WINDENERGY, what's up? You got a Chinese name??
Sep 5, 2007 04:16
  • EVENING
Shuan Yang Rou? Yummy!!!!! I love it so much that I go to hotpot every weekend! : )
Post a Reply to: Shuan Yang Rou, have you tasted?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code