Menu
How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
Aug 14, 2009 21:07
GUEST73104 in the past five years some 700 greencards have been given, 70-80% for marriage, the rest for business or work purposes. this means that yes, there are greencards, but they don't give them away free when you buy a box of cereal. and why should they?
Aug 18, 2009 05:02
GUEST26411 This article is okay but it doesn't really give us the answers as to exactly what the requirements are. For example:

1) I heard you must have a certain amount of money locked up in a time deposit in your own name. This is to avoid people borrowing money to meet the requirement and then simply giving it back. How much by the way? Anyone know?

2) I heard you have to have an open contract with your employer. It seems they won't accept short-term one or two year contracts for your employment status.

3) I heard if you're applying as head of a household you must own or jointly-own a home with your Chinese spouse.

and so on....

Does ANYONE actually know what the requirements are? Where is there a proper website where we can find out about this stuff?
Sep 2, 2009 08:51
GUEST16321 i live in kenya can i apply?
Nov 10, 2009 02:00
GUEST23131 hello all :

i'm married from chinese from 3 years ago now and i back and come to china all the time and now i will have my first baby after 2 month

so can i get the green card easy ? or it's hard for me ?

and if can so can i make it from zhejiang or not because i live there with my wife

thank you ....
Mar 11, 2010 03:46
GUEST66241 hi

I am staying in guagzhou from last five years and married with chinese girl. i have completed three years married life. Do you think i can apply for chinese green card. if yes, please guide me

thanks
Mar 28, 2010 03:57
GUESTML OK i know its hard to get one and every western wants one. But you can't

Now follow the rules and you may get some where.

On October the 1st i wil try to get my first Chinese Green Card.

I have read hunders or ever thousands of webpages. and you need everything i will tell you. so here it gos:

1. Must of been married for 5 years.
2. Must give you Chinese wife a house for marriage. - To show your home address.
3. Must have a least 5 Z visa's in your passport. - L . D or F visa's will not do.
4. Must have stayed at you work place your many years.
And they. - 3years or more will help you so they can give to a letter of recommendation.
5. Must write you a letter with there stamp saying you can work there for 2 or 3 years.
6. Must have savings - But this has not been stated how must. - I think a 1000.00 yuan may do it.
7. House's will help you. But you must of brougt these house's after marriage.
8. YanZhao Friendship Award can help with you applacation for your green card.
9. A health certification form.
10. Never been introble with the law in China or Back home. - The govement of China will follow up on this.

If you do have any of the above, don't bother for aplying for a chinese green card. I have everything above and i worked my ass off.

I have live in China since 2003 and i am telling you that it was very hard to get everything i have worked so hard with. Me and my wife don't spend every little dime.

We save and save. and its not my Green Card, Its my familys Green Card. And if i can't get it this year i will try and try again. So i can live with my family in China. My family means everything to me, so this is what i an\m working for OUR GREEN CARD.

Think chinese and get your western heads out of the sand and think Chinese and speck it too. it may help you to do things much easier in China. China is my home, and i will stay for ever.

Can you say THAT ?

If so then you may be ready to think about this Chinese Green Card.

Mar 29, 2010 08:33
GUEST74158 hai,iam an indian ,iam staying in xian for seven months,my wife is chinese .i make one year visa.can i get a GREEN CARD .how can i get?. if somebody know please help me.
Mar 29, 2010 08:43
  • ANEES
hai,iam an indian,iam staying in china past seven months .now my visa is for one years .my wife is chinese.can i get a GREEN CARD ?.how can .iam staying at XIAN in SHANXI.if somebody know please help me.

Mar 29, 2010 08:58
GUESTML Some people on this website have ask !

Lived in China of 10 years. !!!
Been with my girlfriend for 5 years or more !!!
married for 2 or 4 years !!!

Am i able to get a green card ?

Answer NO

NO NO NO !!!!!

Must be married for 5 years and have a stable job and money in your bank account. And it dosn't matter if you have and baby. This will not make then think more about you... !!!

Mar 29, 2010 09:42
GUESTUK 007 ANEES

To your question is NO!

Why because you only been in China for 7 months.

Having a Chinese wife dosn't give you the right to get a Chinese Green Card.

At this time in you life, with only 7 month under your belt, is not the time to think about having a Chinese Green Card.

Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code