Menu
trip to china
Sep 5, 2007 01:20
  • REISSHOAH
Hi friends,
I am planning to visit china at the end of next year. I am going there with my friends.
My questions are:
Which is the best season for travelling to china ?
Where can I get a reasonable price hotel?
Sep 5, 2007 01:55
  • YVONNE
REISSHOAH,

Would you pls detail the specific cities of China you plan to travel? If you want to travel to the northern parts of China such as Beijing, Tianjin and Xi'an, you'd better visit these places in the Spring or Autumn, when the wether is moderately pleasant, neither so hot nor so cold. Autumn might be the best season to travel to Beijing. Have you ever heard of the Fragrant Hill in Beijing. When Autumn comes, the scenery on the hill is quite charming: the red maple leaves illuminate the hill.

If you are confused about the other site, you can have a try to book hotels through this site. I have noticed that many members on this forum said this site provides the hotel and flight-booking service. You can have a try.

Wish you enjoy your trip to China!
Sep 5, 2007 02:13
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Yes, I think Oct is the best time to visit most part of China. But do avoid to come during the National Holiday!
Sep 5, 2007 05:54
  • HHHH
hello
of courese,i think october is best time to visit part of the china.the climate is warm suitble to travle.
however there are majority place to visit.if you have any trouble please contact us ,we can try our best to help you out,and also have look a at this website;3w dot silkroute dot cn. emil ; silkroute.com|info
Sep 7, 2007 15:30
  • BREEN
If you are simply going to China on a vacation or tourism, simply say that.
I've been to China 3 times and I usually end up using expedia or hotels.com. You can also do a google search for hotels in china. Just another tip, I've had great success with Vayama.com for my airfare.
Sep 9, 2007 04:07
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
Welcome to visit China, is Guangzhou on your list? The weather is good here all around the year except Summer because it is too hot and often has big rains at the season. If you come to Guangzhou, I can be your guide here, I am friendly and easy-going, and I can speak fluent English. I like making friends from around the world, it would be my honor if we can be friends. Welcome to contact me, my e-mail/msn is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 11, 2007 16:05
  • JSBODHI
hello,

i am planning to visit yangshuo to teach english.what is the cost of living? any other advice for an english teacher omeida has offered me a contract any suggestions
Post a Reply to: trip to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code