Menu
Short trip highlights
Sep 6, 2007 14:45
  • EYAL
Hi,
I am coming to China in November. After a few days in Beijing I have ONLY 9 days to see the rest of china, or the best of china ;)
What would you recommend me to see, assuming domestic flights are not a problem. Only time constraints! I dont need to get back to Beijing, I can leave China from Hong Kong or any other place.

One option is to fly to Chengdu (4 days) and from there to Guilin (4 days).
Other suggestions and tips would be appreciated!!!
Eyal
Sep 6, 2007 19:45
  • BILLCAI
Hi Eyal,
Welcome to China. I recommend you to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen, they are two of the top developed cities in China, they are beautiful cities and have many good places to visit. They are also very close to Hong Kong(Guangzhou is two and half hours and Shenzhen is less than one hour to Hong Kong by Express), so I think you may consider Guangzhou and Shenzhen as your last stop in China and then you can fly home from Hong Kong. If you come to Guangzhou, I can be your interpreter and guide here. I am well-educated and I can speak fluent English. I am friendly and easy-going, I like making friends from different areas. I have already had many friends from overseas, it would be my honor if we can be friends also. Welcome to contact me, my email/MSN is:caijun_Bill@hotmail,com and skype is:caijun_Bill. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 7, 2007 05:09
  • ELLYSE
There're so many possibilities. What are your sightseeing interests and preferences?
You might want to email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 to discuss ideas.
Post a Reply to: Short trip highlights
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code