Menu
Just ten days before I return to China.... but how good is my planning?
Sep 7, 2007 16:27
So.... Just ten days to go before I am back in China with my wife for this year's holiday :-)

But will I have picked some good places? or will I have missed some golden opportunities?

Having last year enjoyed enormously the Shanghai area, this time we arrive HongKong then have arranged a hotel for a couple of nights in Shenzhen, followed by my 'less-than-concrete' plan to arrange flights to get us up to Changsha (I have been there once before and really liked the 'feel' of the City), then down to Guilin & Yangshou (where I have linked up with a guide to see some of the well reported delights of that area), then back to HongKong to enjoy the pressures of Holiday Week (and all the hussle and bussle that will bring!).

Trouble is.... I think of all the other places that we could travel to even in the short time we have available..... Should we try to catch one of the matches of the the Womens 'Soccer' World Cup?... Or should we swap the opportunity to visit again Changsha, and maybe try for Chongqing or even further afield?.....

So....... any recommendations from you for last minute changes to my planning??

Whatever happens, I'll be sure to post some reports here upon our return!!
Sep 7, 2007 16:55
  • GRIZ326
Lucky you, Mike!!!

I must wait until February before I can return. :-(
Post a Reply to: Just ten days before I return to China.... but how good is my planning?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code