Menu
S.H.E. Album "Play"
Sep 8, 2007 03:39
  • WINDENERGY
I've had the chance to study different varieties of Chinese music while living in China. The pop group, called S.H.E., is one of my favorites. Too bad the lyrics are written in traditional Chinese characters, so it's hard to research different songs meanings.

There latest album, "Play", was released this year and this group continues to be on the leading edge of Chinese pop music. Several songs off the new "Play" album are smash hits, but my favorite song is called "谢谢你的温柔”, or, "Thank you for your sweetness". However, I am having problems translating the male interlude in this song. It goes:

不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
明明是想靠近 却孤单到黎明
不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
那爱情的绮丽 总是在孤单里
再把我的最好的爱给你。

Can anyone help me get an accurate description as to the meaning of these lyrics? I plan to sing this part at a KTV party, but would like to know what I am singing???

有什么特别的吗?

This song R-O-C-K-S!

__WINDENERGY__
Sep 8, 2007 11:40
  • XIAOYA
I would like to introduce you another band, they are called F.I.R, they're really good~, here some songs that you can sample~

lydia

http://music.fenbei.com/6419781

these are just some of the songs I like, there are so many more from them~, hope you like them~

Sep 8, 2007 12:04
  • GRIZ326
Here you go WindEnergy complements of my Wenlin translation software and guess-work. I am certain some one will be around to fix my mistakes, but this should get you started.

不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
I do not understand unexpected feelings

明明是想靠近 却孤单到黎明
Obviously I feel close, but alone until daybreak

不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
I do not understand unexpected feelings

那爱情的绮丽 总是在孤单里
That beautiful romantic love always exists inside

再把我的最好的爱给你。
Hold me again I give my love to you

BTW - If you can enter Chinese characters into the keyboard which takes knowledge of the radicals, couldn't you look up the words in a dictionary. I'd love to have the skill to use my Chinese dictionary!!!
Sep 8, 2007 16:13
  • SUMILA
S.H.E and F.I.R are both good ,lydia is an old song ,but it's still good , I like.
because this computer can't read chinese so , I can't help you . I'm sorry.
I like a singer,but I don't know her english name.
she's good too.
you can go to some chinese webside, S.H.E's fans maybe happy to help you
Sep 9, 2007 22:15
  • KEVIN0518
Wind, can you sing Chinese song? What a surprise!
Sep 10, 2007 02:56
  • MAY001
I like SHE too. Recently their new song 中国话 is my favorite!
Sep 10, 2007 10:14
GUEST61695 Yes, Kevin. Today at teacher's Day celebration at mt school I sang the ever popular "Yueliang daibiao wode xin". Singing Chinese songs is easy in China because the audience always acknowledges my efforts!

__WINDENERGY__
Post a Reply to: S.H.E. Album "Play"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code