Menu
company needed in shanghai
Sep 8, 2007 23:06
  • KEWAL
In shanghai from 8th September to 12th looking for some company for evening meals, the acrobatics, maybe a river evening trip. I am 48 years old. female. Have been happily travelling mostly alone for last few months but would like some company in this city. Happy to share company with either male or female any nationality ok but english speaking please as conversation is what i am missing!
Sep 9, 2007 04:11
  • BILLCAI
Hi Kewal,
Welcome to China, is Guangzhou also on your schedule? If you come to Guangzhou, I can be your guide here, I am friendly and easy-going, and I can speak fluent English. I like making friends from around the world, it would be my honor if we can be friends. Welcome to contact me, my e-mail/msn is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 9, 2007 08:08
  • KEWAL
hello Bill,
No I am only in Shanghai for these few days then I return home. I have been travelling for months so have already been to Guanzhou,
Thanks for your reply
Sep 10, 2007 02:26
  • LILYSPRING88
Hello: Hewal

I just see your message. have you found the companion?

I can speak fluent English. then if you like, i can accompany you.
Sep 10, 2007 21:15
We are a community of bilingual Chinese local guides, travel companions, interpreters, and business assistants. On our site, you can meet hundreds of professional and amateur guides from all over China. You can choose a private tour guide of your own favor by photos and bios online and enjoy a tailor-made itinerary customized to meet your every expectation.

A lot guides on our site are college students looking for part time work. Please visit http://chinglishfriend.com

Michael
Nov 6, 2009 13:00
  • RAMS
hi ,

i am coming to shanghai on the 9th till the 12th ... would be interesting to join you to a cruise in the evening .. but this is my first visit to china so i know nothing about the place ,
let me know if this interest you , i am ram (32) from India , coming to china on a business trip .
ciao
rams
Post a Reply to: company needed in shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code