Menu
Tour to Europe
Sep 9, 2007 04:28
  • BILLCAI
Hi friends,
I plan to have a tour to Europe(Sweden, Switzerland,Netherlands, France, Germany) next year. Now my question is: When is the best season to go there? Usually what is the cost for a 10-day trip? Which places of interests I should visit? Who can give me some adivces? any one who like to share his or her experiences with me are highly appreciated. Welcome to contact me, my e-mail/msn is:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers.
Bill
Sep 9, 2007 07:19
  • GUAIRU
Hi BillCai!

Since I'm Swedish I might be able to help at least on giving some advice on your trip to Sweden. Going to Sweden I would say that the capital, Stockholm is a must. With all its lakes and beautiful buildings it is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. When in Stockholm I suggest you go to the Wasa Museum for a guided tour and a stroll through the old city ( "Gamla stan" in swedish). I can also recommend a boat trip on the lakes surrounding Stockholm. The best time to visit Scandinavia and Stockholm is during the summer (may to august).
If you are more interested in seeing the nature, I can recommend some other places as well. Just let me know.
Sep 9, 2007 07:33
  • DANNYN
Hello,

After the Swedish advise, I will give you some tips about the Netherlands, because that is my home country. Most foreigners like to visit Holland in spring, because then, the famous flower fields bloom and you can visit the flower theme park Keukenhof. Amsterdam is an interesting city; but due to the large number of tourists that are always present it doesn't have a true Dutch atmosphere to it. The historic cities of Haarlem, Delft and Utrecht are much better places in that respect. Close to Delft you'll find the cheese city of Gouda and the famous wind mill sceneries of Kinderdijk. If you want to experience Dutch countryside, small town life and the North sea beaches, the southern province of Zeeland is the best option.

The Netherlands can be cheap or expensive depending on your travel style. Every city has proper dormitory hotels (hostels) and cheap dining halls or supermarkets as well as convenient and cheap public transportation. Of course, private hotel rooms, big restaurants and taxi's will make everything a lot more expensive!
Sep 9, 2007 10:42
  • BILLCAI
Hi GUAIRU,
Many thanks for your advices, I have writen it down, I will know where to visit when I go to Sweden. If one day you come to China, come to Guangzhou--my city, please let me know, I can be your guide or at least can give you some advices. China is a country with a history of 5000 years' civilization, now it makes a fast and steady step towards its modernization, there are many places worth you to visit and many things worth you to learn. The opening China welcome you.
Do you mind giving me your e-mail address so that we can contact easier.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 9, 2007 10:54
  • BILLCAI
Hello Dannyn,
Many thanks for your advices. I really dream of visiting the old castles and beautiful countrysides in your country, I hope my dream will come true at an early date. If you have any plan of coming to China, please feel free to let me know, I can give you some advices, and if you come to Guangzhou or other cities close by, I can be your guide also.
Do you mind providing me your e-mail address for further contact?
Cheers.
Bill
Sep 9, 2007 18:25
  • DANNYN
Hi Billcai,

If you have any other questions, i'll be happy to answer them. You can send me a private message, by using the message-box option on this website
Sep 9, 2007 19:20
  • BILLCAI
Hi Dannyn,
Many thanks for your kind offer, I will come to you if I have any question. If you have any question, welcome to contact me.
Best Regards.
Bill
Sep 11, 2007 13:05
Hey,

I’m getting you very well, and also I understood that what’s your planning. Your planning is good, I will suggest for turkey. It's very good place, we can get all this things there...

Thanks..

KRISTOPHER9876,
chaniacrete.co.uk
Post a Reply to: Tour to Europe
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code