Menu
Need a Guide in Shenzhen
Sep 9, 2007 11:03
  • PMMALI
Hi
i will visit after 10 or 15days to Shenzhen via Honk and iam looking a Guide, to show me to find wholesale bussiness market. Specially Boat accessories Fishing accessories and Satellite related products market.

any interested people please contact me via email gmail.com|pmmohamedali

Sep 16, 2007 11:59
  • PHOENIXBOY33
hello Pmmali
I have sent you two messages with my email,I don't know if you have received it.I can be your guide in shenzhen.and happy to have chance being your friend,then allow me to have a simple self-introduce.I'm a boy,also a student,majoy marketing,english as a elective cource.I saw that you have a plan visiting some cities of mainland as a business trip.as a student whose majoy is marketing and also english speaker,I have confidence and ability to be a good guide of you.also I know shenzhen,guangzhou,shanghai well,been there several times.my rule as a guide is: I'm your guide,I will do my best to complete my work well,but chiefly I'm your chinese friend,I will try my best to help you with all your matters you meet in china.sincere and good boy,call me chen.my MSN:hotmail.com|phoenixboy33 comtact me and let me try~~~best wishes,have a nice trip in china
Oct 3, 2007 10:44
  • SINOSOURCING
Pmmali

I have send you a email . I hope we can be your business partner in China .

Jun 10, 2010 05:30
  • PMMALI
Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOENIXBOY33 View Post

hello Pmmali
I have sent you two messages with my email,I don't know if you have received it.I can be your guide in shenzhen.and happy to have chance being your friend,then allow me to have a simple self-introduce.I'm a boy,also a student,majoy marketing,english as a elective cource.I saw that you have a plan visiting some cities of mainland...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINOSOURCING

Pmmali

I have send you a email . I hope we can be your business partner in China .

hey thanks for the reply's but i never receive any mail or reply from you guys.
anyway i try to contact via msn

cheers
Post a Reply to: Need a Guide in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code