Menu
from Shanghai to Huangshan Mountain
Sep 9, 2007 11:32
  • SILVERSTAR
hi all!

im wanting to go to the Yellow mountain from Shanghai and i hope you can answer my questions as i have no idea where im going since its my first time here.

1. is it better to take a bus or train and how long does it take by each method?

2. do i take the bus or train at Shanghai South Station? if not, where?

3. can someone link the time schedules of the bus or train from Shanghai to Huangshan, going and coming??

thanks so much! i appreciate any help!!!
Sep 9, 2007 13:17
  • ELLYSE
If you want to go directly from Shanghai Pudong airport to Huangshan, there's a MUCH better option that you haven't thought of.
Take a direct bus from Shanghai Pudong airport to Hangzhou. There're frequent buses from Hangzhou to Huangshan -- Huangshan city, Tangkou (at the south side of Huangshan mountain) or Taiping (at the north side of Huangshan mountain).
What time do you arrive at Shanghai Pudong airport? That's a VERY important detail that I need to know in order to tell you which way you should be going!
You might also email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TripAdvisor" and your own username (eg silverstar11) in the subject line so that I know who you are, thanks. I'm studying in Shanghai and have been to Huangshan twice.
Sep 9, 2007 21:40
  • KEVIN0518
SILVERSTAR, you can go to Huangshan by air, train or bus. Here is a link: http://www.huangshantour.com/english/SmallClass.asp?typeid=25&BigClassID=92&smallclassid=388

You can have a try.
Post a Reply to: from Shanghai to Huangshan Mountain
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code