Menu
Will you ask for IOU if your friend borrow money from you?
Sep 10, 2007 03:20
  • KATRINA
If your friend borrow some money from you, will you ask IOU from him? For myself, I never ask IOU from my friends when I lend money to them. In most occasions, they return the money back. What about you?

Some say that it is necessary to ask IOU when lending money to your friends. If he denies in the future, this will become the evidence. If your friend forgets to return the money, what will you do? Tell him to return the money or keep silence and forget it?
Sep 10, 2007 06:02
  • BILLCAI
In my opinion, whether ask for IOU depends on the relation between you and your friends and the sum of money, if you are close friends and the money is not too big, asking for IOU is unnecessary. But if you are not close friends and the money is big, in order to safeguard your interests, you had better ask for IOU or other writing documents.
Bill
Sep 10, 2007 11:09
I tell them not to leave the country, ha ha
Sep 10, 2007 20:14
  • ELEMENT
Never asked for that. Always feel shamed to do that.
Sep 11, 2007 04:33
  • ICEBERG
I am also feel embarrassed to ask IOU from my friends because I do not want to make him hurt. However, they will give me their IOU to me if they borrow a large amount of money.
Sep 11, 2007 20:14
  • MAY001
I never ask for IOU from my friends since I know them! For those so-called friends I don't know too much, I won't lend money to them.
Post a Reply to: Will you ask for IOU if your friend borrow money from you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code