Menu
a chinese student,well english spoken and rich experieced guide
Sep 11, 2007 08:30
  • PHOENIXBOY33
I am chinese boy,a university student,positive and optimistic character,can speak fluent english,if you want to visit china,I can be your guide.I have rich experices in travelling,contain hotel order,tickets order,know chinese local conditions and social customs well all the chinese cities I know beijing,shanghai ,suzhou,hangzhou,shenyang,
dalian,xiamen,xi'an,wuhan and tibet well,I have been these cities.
I am a student,20years,so I need to earn my life without asking from my family.I need some salary ,but as a student,I needn't too much,about 30 USD one day is enough.you know that as a tourist to china,you need to buy some souvenirs,but chinese shop-keeper will charge more to foreiner.but as a chinese I can refuce 200%-300% of the price for you.others, so as hotels,tickets,I can solve all of them and save much more for you.my salary is more less than I can save for you~

trust me ,a sincere student

write to me if you need a good guide.

see you~~

Sep 11, 2007 23:53
GUEST77120 where're you located? i'm interested. will need a guide for the nanjing tour for two days. how can i contact you? my msn is: hotmail.com|impigda
Sep 12, 2007 08:23
  • PHOENIXBOY33
thanks for your reply my friend.I lived in nanchang town ,jiangxi province ,not far from nanjing,also I have been there three times as a guide,nanjing is familar to me~don't worry where I lived,if you need me a guide ,I will get there before you and receive you in airport or railway station~ my rule of as a guide is: I am a guide of you,biut at first I am a firend of you in china,no matter how much I get paid,I will try my best to help you with all the questions you meet in china.also many cities are familar for me ,I have been a guide for two years,where do you want to go ,tell me.my MSN :hotmail.com|phoenixboy33 contact me any time you want. see you ~~ good journey in china~
Sep 12, 2007 09:15
  • PHOENIXBOY33
my e-mail and MSN :hotmail.com|phoenixboy33
Sep 12, 2007 09:15
GUEST11234 Hi, I'm currently on the look out for travel planners/writers to write on major Chinese cities (in English). Please contact me if you have the interest, are knowledgeable of a particular Chinese city as well as possess a fairly good grasp of the English language. Email to <usa.net|tokj>. Thanks!
Sep 12, 2007 09:31
  • PHOENIXBOY33
thanks for your trust ,I will try
Sep 23, 2007 09:53
GUEST78561 seems no one interested me
Oct 9, 2007 22:46
GUEST81682 anyone wants help.contact me ~
Jan 14, 2008 03:57
GUESTRAJU KHOT Hi

Myself Raju khot from India I want a translator

which know Hindi ( Indian Language ) & Translate to

english & chinese . If you know then nice or if you have friend then tell me

Thanks
Mobile : + 91 9922499025
email : gmail.com|rajukhot1

Jan 23, 2008 16:05
GUEST59164 Hi, I am traveling to China in April. I would like a friend to travel with. Please let me know where you are located. I will arrive in Shanghai. I am flexible about the destinations. Write to me at gmail.com|sax130 Thanks, Daniel
Feb 3, 2008 07:06
GUEST89156 I am a Vietnamese will go to Shanghai for 4 days on a business Course at
Donghwa Container Transportation Service Company Depot:

No. 158, Lane 1992 Jiangdong Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China

What Hotel nearest the above address to go everyday.

Do you have free time to support us for welcome at Airport and going around for dinner , shopping, ... at evening (because learniing at daytime) . Our group are 5 persons.

Will share some fee for all shedule to the day of goodbye.

Hoping will receive your positive reply
Hillvan

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: a chinese student,well english spoken and rich experieced guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code