Menu
chinese course
Dec 9, 2004 17:14
  • ALIAS
Hello I'm going to leave for Beijing next May and I will stay there for six months to study chinese.
As university courses are too expensive I mean to study at a private school: do you know any good private school that issues also a visa for staying in china for six months and that is possible to enroll for via mail or via internet?
Thanks so much for you help!
Dec 10, 2004 09:15
  • DAISY
Just on the contrary, it would be much expensive in private school than the public university. And the latter one would not only offer you a systemic study method, nut also can provide a very good environment for learner. If you are in Beijing, why not to consider the Beida (Beijing University), BLCU (should be Beijing Language and Culture University) and Beijing Normal University? Of course you can enroll online. They all have their own website.
I find this for you, the Academic Program.
http://www.wmich.edu/studyabroad/programs/china/beijing.html

And the website of the BLCU
http://www.blcu.edu.cn/eblcu.htm

Hope can give you a idea^_^
Dec 10, 2004 17:35
  • ALIAS
Thank you Daisy for answering me!
A friend of mine has been to Beijing for study three times at least and she told me not to go to universities as too expensive. She went to a private school and paid something like 100 € per month...
I read on the websites of Beijing universities that the fee for the program of 12 weeks is 1.500 $ and that's not the big deal: I have to leave for China on the first days of May and their 12 weeks program begin either on March or on July!
Dec 10, 2004 17:46
  • ALIAS
I'm sorry I meant to write the study program of 24 weeks (a semester)...for example at the Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) the semester programs begin on February or on September!
I can not leave before because I still work and I can not leave after May because I will come back too late for my degree examination!!!
Dec 17, 2004 00:35
  • ALIAS
Anyone else who can help me?
Dec 20, 2004 09:49
  • DAISY
I still think university is your best choice, which can offer you a better environment and integrated educational system.
Post a Reply to: chinese course
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code