Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Jun 12, 2010 23:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

They dont use boys as their wallet, they use "boyfriends" as their wallet.

What about you? Well, actually some girls are very independent. They don't always take their BF as wallet. They pay the bills and buy things for their BF.
Jun 13, 2010 01:28
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

What about you? Well, actually some girls are very independent. They don't always take their BF as wallet. They pay the bills and buy things for their BF.

my friends said that i'm too independent to have a boyfriend and girls should give BFs chances to pay the bills, just to show their manhood or something.

Some girls do like to buy things for their BF. i think it's ok for some little gifts. But If it it daily bills, that will be a terrible thing and the boy is considered irresponsible.

Jun 30, 2010 18:09
GUEST81126 I don't even understand why I am here to look at these messages, quite interesting for me to understand how foreigners look at us which can help me to understand and reflect on myself, good learning classes.

I am a chinese girl who lived in the UK for six years, my boyfriend is HK Chinese and we've been together for almost 5 years, generally I am happy with my relationship, although you know the relationship always can be up and down, down and up.....life is like this. I met an American guy from my MBA class three months ago, we both knew we had crushed on each other but unfortunately we all had relationship, even he said if he's no girlfriend he's willing to steal me from my boyfriend.....I was totally shocked about what he said that day because he said it on the dinner table while all my classmates were there, I was embarrassed and quickly changed the subject, but he always keeps staring at me that I don't know what to do with it, the thing is I know I feel for him which is so bad because my boyfriend loves me so much, I told him one day, I said to him "sometimes we cannot control my feelings or heart, but as audlts we should be able to manage our behaviour". I like him a lot, because he is unique, warm, kind, intelligent, he always tries to help people and has no any bias to anyone; I like him, because he is so manly, so confident just like beautiful sunshire; I like him, because he has some special characteristics that no matter asian or western man don't have; I like him, because he always tries to cheer me up and give me lots of confidence and make me laugh.....however, no matter what, we cannot be together, I do hope he has good life, after MBA study if he wents back to US, I am still in the UK, the memory will make me smile.
Aug 12, 2010 04:23
GUEST08114 i had a chance to go for a study program to china.after spending three months i was caught behind by a chinese girl.the more i spent time with her the more i fell in love with her.after one and half year i came back to my own country.since then two years has been passed but my love is getting stronger and stronger.i found that chinese girls are very caring.they react spontaneously.it is very easy to make them cry,which i often used to do.they are also a little materialistic.love for them is care,make love but not sacrifice.but above all their great will power helps you a lot.
Aug 18, 2010 15:53
  • CRYSTALTAO
Hmmm... I spent quite a lot of time reading different forums where people attach different characteristics to Chinese girls. Although I am mainly against different generalizations, but I decided to take time and collect the adjectives which people most often use to describe Chinese girls. They were the following: 1. beautiful 2. gold-diggers 3. easy 4. traditional 5. immature 6. loyal 7. silly 8. insecure.
To collect some "statistics" and hear more comments about it, I created a poll on this topic. So - if you have opinion about "Who Chinese girls are..." - please cast your vote (or leave comment) in the post --> http://www.lovelovechina.com/girls/chinese-girls-are%E2%80%A6/
Thanks for participating (the poll is in the end of the post itself).
Aug 25, 2010 05:29
GUESTYATIN SONI hello,
i would like to have Chines friend, as i am interested to visit China for short visit. I am proud of china as Chines are very hardworker and very bold and courageos. within last 10 years now chines become so popular then any other country men.

I am Yatin soni.
Lawyer practing at Gujarat High Court.
i AM ONLY INTERESED IN FRIENDSHIP.
my mail add. is yahoo.com|yatinsoni65.
Sep 2, 2010 06:18
  • PALGOWAN
Hi Crystal Tao,I would like to say that I find Chinese women very loyal and hard working ,they are in my oppinion very beautiful in heart and soul .I should know I married a Chinese lady from Chongqing last year ,the love of my life.
I only wish I met her 40 years ago.
George
Sep 7, 2010 03:42
GUEST24110 most Chinese girls will do it like this, because they are shy, they don't like to ask u do the thing directly, or she didn't want to spend your money, but she want to buy it by herself ,but she didn't have enough money ,and u didn't understand her correctly, so she felt disapointed, then anger with u,
usually at that time ,u should decide by yourself and buy it for her .then she will be very happy.
next time ,when she have the chance .she would like to sth for u ,and she will give a surprise in several days.
Sep 11, 2010 02:31
GUEST73250 There are so many different ethnic groups in China, way more than 56! Some are open-minded. Some particularly like Caucasians like the North East women. Some do not like them as much like the Southern women. So, when you find some Chinese women open minded, chances are that they belong to some particular ethnic groups in China. Not NOT all chinese women are like that.
Nov 8, 2010 22:12
  • JENNIFERSHIN
You know what, you guys have plenty chances to meet the best chinese women here, more than the Chinese guys. of course, the equal chances to meet someone really lousy. As Jimmy put it, the girls in the bar...oh my god.
And I wish you are lucky. LOL
Page 11 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code