Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Nov 9, 2010 02:36
  • ELAIN
I don't know what makes you misunderstand Chinese girl so much, I guess you probabbly have met one ,who makes you feel that way . No offence .
What you have seen can not mean all , you just know several Chinese girls , you can't give your judgement , it's not fair.
You said that Chinese girls are complicated , you never know what they think . Well , I'd like to say everyone is complicated to each other .
In this fast changing world , girls have to protect themselves , it's not easy to trust prople , especially for someone you want to spend the rest of your life with .Becacue once they trust , they will put all of their hearts on the one . What if that person is not good enough, what if that person cheated again and again, what if the person treat her trust as nothing and always think that what a silly girl? Have you ever thought the consequence of the bad result . I don't deny that there're some girls are not that good , but I do think that most of the Chinese girls are good girls , they are different from what you think.
Maybe you haven't found the right one, but you still don't have the right to judge Chinese girls .It's not fair.
Have you ever thought what will Chinese girls think when they see your thread , have you ever thought you are not all right ,have you ever thought that you don't understand these girls ,have you ever thought that you are just an outsider?
Too many words to say . Different cultures and traditions make us different . Please don't judge people easily ,it's not right .
I do believe that some Chinese girls are truly in love with some foreign guys ,not for money or going abroad .
If you truly know someone ,you should know what she likes and dislakes ,you should know when she said no means yes ,when she said she doesn't like sth actually like , a lot of things you should know , if you are truly meant to be togher .
Nov 9, 2010 21:24
  • JENNIFERSHIN
put the nationality aside, just see them as women, as different individuals.
there are terrific women outside, and the really laousy ones.
if you can't tell the difference, and fall for the wrong one, well, you just deserve it.
and trust me, you can learn a lot from that.LOL.
wish all you lucky enough to find the right one, wherever you are.
Nov 9, 2010 21:33
  • JENNIFERSHIN
BTW,Elain, everyone is judgemental. we judge people around us everyday, wether you realize this or not.
So the only thing we can do is, obtain a different perspective to judge.
LOL.
BTW, are you chinese?
Nov 9, 2010 22:37
  • MARRIE
I have no idea what percentage it is that non-Chinese is here. According to the thread replies, it is pretty low. The truth is the more frontier the place in terms of accepting modern werstern civilizations, the more traditional values the people there keep. Don't trust how media say, experience by yourself for your most of your life time...
Nov 21, 2010 03:39
GUESTRAJ Chinese women are very hard working. but are very keen on money. want a very secured life with lots of money, money, money. not to forget world over chinese women are spreed in flesh trade. don't you agree, then you are....
Nov 22, 2010 12:34
  • CARLOS
I am what... raj?

Show me a woman, any nationality at all, who is not keen on money and I'll show you a 99 yo lady buying herself a Maserati.

So what's so chinese about it?

Carlos
May 18, 2011 11:13
GUESTJOSEPH Well, I had a Chinese g/f. Very presentable with attractive personality. I admit I was much older than her. Unfortunately, I started to love her, wanted her to be my wife, and never tried
to have any intimacy. I treated her humanely and tried to please her. Her first consideration seemed to be money. In fact, to quote her words, she used to tell me she wanted to be powerful. I qualified her statement, and used to ask her whether she meant influential. She was a management graduate and could speak English reasonably well. When my holiday came to an end, I couldn't hold my tears back, and immediately, I felt very lonely. I firmly believe it's just money that makes the world go round, not love. She had b/fs, all Chinese, whose fathers were in the jewelry business. Relations used to break down after a fairly short time. I still wish her luck and, above all, happiness wherever she is and whatever he present status. Good luck, Dan.
Jul 18, 2011 21:19
GUEST34153 I visited China for four years and had two chinese girl friends; both were married!! One lied to me for almost fours years about this, the other did not care. Both were very hot, sexual and starved for lovemaking. However, both had problems making a committment; both were extremely jeaslous and controlling, but the love and attention they gave me was worth it.

They seemed to be complicated, but I guess most women are complicated. I like chinese women, but beware they can change like the weather. I least that is my experienced. I think that of all the asian types; Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, they may be the most volitale. One reporters opinion.
Jul 21, 2011 03:11
  • JING86
Everyone is differnet you never know.
Feb 3, 2012 08:37
GUEST48209 Chinese ladies have great sense of self respect, are staright forward, likes self dependent, curious, love their family, society and Nation, and are caring.
Page 12 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code