Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Jan 8, 2008 04:27
GUESTGAELEN hello everyone

about chinese girls... ooh i read many things on your forum... it was quiet funny... anyway, i am french and i am married with a chinese woman... i am with her for 6 years.... and believe me, chinese girls are far away to be a real idealist girl that men can imagine...

- first, life is a game for them... does not matter what, married or not married... and that is completly true, men have to guess what they have in mind.
- second, they will never accept that they are wrong... honestly i don t know why ? too proud ? mh??!!
- no real respect for things in general.
- if they do not have a real answer or justifitive from a question... they will tell you, here it is china, or they will tell you, well i am chinese... or people in china are like that.
- then, if you express yourself about something that you have , notice that was bad... she will do agree with you... but she will not mean it really, because she is also like this.
- if you do not accept what she wants, she will play the little girl.or even cry ( it s fake ).
- most of the time, she will tell you that she bought something for you... but the real part, it will be for her...
- they always expect more from a man than they can provide.
- most of topic of the day, MONEY.
- reading book, usually, love story... so bullshit.

i think that i said the most commun... GOOD LUCK for men who want to be with a chinese women... honestly, i regret my marriage :)))))
Mar 6, 2008 01:01
GUESTGUESTTOM Fully agree GUESTGAELEN or Mr french man, 1st of all my english not soo good, i am a singaporean n know her about 8 months in singapore n the last month i follow her back to her home town in chongqing in other town (dont ask me where) anyway i stay with her in china about 3 weeks, as u all know my china girl is what mr french man said same, keep telling me this is china not singapore , keep asking me when can i marrie her n i say yes i will marrie you end of this year or early next year n she agree but she ask me for monthly expenses like very month S$2500, n buy a new car cost around RMB$100,000 (china dollare) abt S$20,000 n said if we married she want two baby in twin n will do it at the doc hospitor useing injestion to her body n she will get twin baby in one time n ask me to agree all this thing... if i dont agree all the 3items she will not marrie me, soo i ask u all bro in here what do u think about me ? what can i do n for sure i still love her n she do this thing to me or she still not understand me well ? or she want is my money only not LOVE ?.... what can i do ? i know monthly expenses RMB$12,500 (abt S$2500) is too much n she say some of the money is to paid installment to her house (under her name not our ) buying car ... why must new car ? we can buy old car or use car much more lower price n she will not agree with me n O yes i already buy her many to her thing like watch is brander one n i spends 3 weeks in china cost me S$10,000 (RMB $50,000) all in her bank n now she do this thing to me .... soo what u all think do i want to married her ? do LOVE has AGREEMEN ? can anyone tell me ? i know in singapore LOVE n MONEY is we bulid up toegther right ? is china girl like this ? ((sorry my english is not soo good hope you all bro understand)) THANKS to all bro here.
Mar 6, 2008 04:00
  • DODGER
Perhaps Guest you have just met the wrong Woman?
Your English is very good by the way.
Cheers, Dodger.
Mar 6, 2008 04:28
GUEST21149 Thanks DODGER, im Guest, maybe u right....... but i just dont understand why me ? im very nice to her as i give my love n care n money this what i get ? belives me this not a makeup story n now i very down, just look at this Do Love has Agreement ? maybe have n she can say this is china !!! i just want my A/Q ? im now in lost way .
Mar 6, 2008 07:09
GUEST43136 thanks dodger, im ok only just dont understand why ?
Mar 6, 2008 15:43
  • TIGERPAUL
i have to stop reading this or i will become depressed..
Mar 6, 2008 18:01
  • MARRIE
guest, the girl from singapore, TAIWAN? funny short fiction and family bookkeeping.
Mar 6, 2008 22:39
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hi Guest!

Well, I don’t have any reason to think that you are just making up a story, but me being me, I can be pretty naïve sometimes too. But… is it just me or your relationship really has red flags everywhere but you are too blinded by love? I feel bad about your experience and I really hope things will get better for you. But only you can decide what you want to do.

Apr 24, 2008 20:58
  • ALICIAYIYI
Actually, there r some girls who do care about money, or they want to go abroad by finding a foreign bf, these girls make foreigners think chinese girls r cheap girl and most open minded and boldest. That is not true. Most chinese girls r gentle, sincere, pure, kindhearted and good educated. :)
Apr 28, 2008 02:01
  • LIONPOWER
Guest speak well. These happening recently. Most happing in educated society (specially in English major). Mainly the girls used by many men. Not to say more---.

Really I am feeling uneasy to read these as I have a good faith and love on Chinese girls since long.
Page 5 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code