Menu
ZhangJiaJie in December ??
Dec 10, 2004 04:28
  • BILEE
Dear All,

I am planning to bring my family to travel to Zhang Jia Jio this coming Dec 22rd. I will bring a long my mom who is 61 years old and my newphew (15 months old). Anyone could advise me whether the temperature there will be OK for my mom and my nephew? How is the climate over there in December?

Are there many to see there in winter time?

Thanks
Dec 14, 2004 11:54
  • DAISY
Winter is not the best to visit Zhangjiajie, but it would be a another scenery to enjoy the Zhangjiajie in snow. Generally speaking, the temperature is around Zero. Do take more cloth to keep warm, especially for the aged and kid. Zhangjiajie National Park, Tianzishan Nature Reserve, Suoxiyu Nature Reserve and the Yangjiajie Scenic Area are the famous and scenic spots.
Dec 15, 2004 10:32
  • BILLIE
Hello, Bilee!
It would be a little cold at that time. The temperature is almost 2-4 centigrade. You should prepare sweater and thick coat to keep warm.
Considering that you have your aged Mon and little nephew accompanied, I suggest that you take the cable car instead of climb on foot. It would be a good time for watching and enjoying the white and beautiful snow, so the road would be slippery. Climb is not suggested.

The famous attractions are: Golden Whip Stream, Huanglongdong (It has another name--Huanglong spring), and Yellow Lion Village.
Dec 22, 2009 12:26
GUEST11250 i will be going to zhangjiajie this coming chinese new year. i woul dlike to ask is there any posibility that it will snow?

roughly how low is the temperature there?
Dec 22, 2009 22:33
  • ELLYSE
It might snow, but no one can predict the weather so far into the future!
Jun 6, 2011 06:32
GUEST39172 Hi...
we are intended to visit Zhangjiajie on the end of august...
i would like to know how the weather is at that time..
and, whether it is a good time to visit zjj??

thanks for the advice
Fanny
Aug 20, 2011 21:16
GUESTSHEILA hi...i plan to visit zhangjiajie in end of nov.....will the scenery there get affected for the snow?...wats ya suggestion?
Aug 21, 2011 20:45
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSHEILA

hi...i plan to visit zhangjiajie in end of nov.....will the scenery there get affected for the snow?...wats ya suggestion?

The chance of snowing there in zhangjiajie is slim in late November. But it will be cold. Bring sweater and thick coat.
Post a Reply to: ZhangJiaJie in December ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code