Menu
Foshan/Shenzhen/Zuhai/ hangzhou/Ningbo ,and Shanghai
Feb 23, 2008 22:57
  • APAULT
Hey Guest 52130 - such bars are almost unknown. That is exactly what I want but are rare indeed.

I make my own bars: I go into small restaurants and drink beer, or I sit out on the pavement on plastic stools. Not quite the same thing. If you ever travel to the other side of Gz, send me a message, we can have a beer. I am in Zengcheng 60km E of Gz.
Aug 21, 2008 00:53
GUESTVANDA Hi,

I am an expat engineer in Foshan. I want to travel around of Foshan at the weekends but my Chinese is not so good. I am looking for a Chinese guide who can join me at weekends to go somewhere.
hotmail.com|ggoren_cn
Sep 18, 2008 09:17
GUEST24212 hello My name is Christian I am traveling to Hong Kong in one week staying with a friend in macua, for a few days and need to get to Hangzhou region by plane is like 380Usd is there any other means of transportation avalible? I will have director of factorys pick me up from hotel stay there but am looking for more info, my email is yahoo.com|underverse69 maybe interrested in female contact to show me around I am 35 years old , thank you
Sep 19, 2008 01:11
GUEST39019 Dear Sir/Woman,

My name is Sandy Guo is living in Panyu,graduated in secretary English,and is a full time translator in an Italian foreign company for 3years,good at chemical,furniture,machinery and accountant English,I'm looking forward the written translation,if anybody need to do some written translation,welcome to contact me.my MSN:hotmail.com|sandy.guo2005 or mailbox: 163.com|junyiguo1013,thanks.
Oct 2, 2008 07:52
  • PRAKASH50

I want to travel from guangzhou to Guilin by night bus around November. How long does it take and how much does it cost.

prakash50

Oct 29, 2008 21:40
  • ELLYSE
Look on http://www.yangers.com/Guangzhou_to_Yangshuo.htm for some details.
Dec 16, 2008 02:31
GUEST72146 I need to get to Nanhai (Foshan) from Fu Yong Port (Shenzhen). Does anyone know the quickest way to do this? I'm travelling on a Friday. I also need a Hotel in the area if anybody has any recommendations, I would appreciate your help...
Mar 11, 2009 20:54
  • CHMANOHARRAO
HI,
I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO GUANGZHOU, FOSHAN, ZHONGSHAN, CHANGZHOU , HANGZHOU AND SHENZHEN, I AM ARIVING FROM HONGKONG, CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST WAYS OF TRANSPORT BETWEEN THE CITIES
Mar 12, 2009 00:18
  • ELLYSE
"Best" is subjective. I presume you have to enter and exit via Hong Kong?
Try: Hong Kong airport -- bus -- Zhongshan -- bus -- Foshan -- Guangzhou -- flight -- Changzhou -- bus -- Hangzhou -- flight -- Shenzhen -- bus -- Hong Kong.
May 9, 2009 05:22
GUEST50161 If you go to the Golden City hotel on the second floor there is an expats bar called Jonny's bar with draught beer and a few expats
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foshan/Shenzhen/Zuhai/ hangzhou/Ningbo ,and Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code