Menu
What's your view on this?
Sep 16, 2007 23:14
  • KEVIN0518
If a man becomes rich, what will he look like? Can you imagine? There is a sentence that can answer this question. If a man becomes rich, he will become bad. How about women? If a woman becomes bad, she will become rich. Can you understand this?

In China, when a man becomes rich, he starts to dislike his wife because she is old and not attractive. In most cases, he raises his mistress outside. Since he is rich, he can spend his money randomly. That is why we say if a man becomes rich, he will become bad. OF COURSE, NOT ALL MEN WILL BECOME THIS KIND OF MEN OR DO THESE THINGS WHEN THEY BECOME RICH. For some women, they choose to be the rich's mistress. This is easy to become rich and lead a luxurious life. ( I do not have any discrimination toward women). These cases can be found in China.

What do you think of it? Do you agree?
Sep 17, 2007 05:00
  • LOSTLOST
Lucky me!I'm not rich, so I'm not bad^_^
Sep 17, 2007 06:11
  • DODGER
Kevin,
are you saying that we must all stay poor to stay pure?
Dodger
Sep 17, 2007 08:16
  • BILLCAI
Everyone wants to be rich, but I think no one want to become bad, there will be more and more rich people, but I don't think the bad people will rise accordingly.
Bill
Sep 17, 2007 21:58
  • DREAMLIFE
It is biased. Some men who are not rich still become bad. It has something to do with his living environment, education background and qualities. Perhaps, the rich is easier to become bad than the poor because they have plenty of money. But not all rich people are bad.
Sep 19, 2007 00:19
  • LIONPOWER
Kevin,
This topics discussed else where in this forum.
Rich man not bad proportionately to the the poor man.
Sep 19, 2007 01:07
  • KEVIN0518
Dodger, I am not saying that we must stay poor to stay pure. What I want to say is that money can make convenience for those who intend to do some bad things. I really admire and respect those who are rich as well as good men and husbands. Just as DREAMLIFE said, some poor people also become bad though they do not have a great deal of money. Money is the root of all evils. However, we can not live on if we are penniless.
Post a Reply to: What's your view on this?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code