Menu
Be careful, those who have those eating habits!!!
Sep 18, 2007 04:55
  • KATRINA
As you know, bad eating habits might make feel uncomfortable. Sometimes, you may get some diseases. Here are ten bad eating habits. Check yourself whether you usually do so! If so, you should change it as soon as possible.

No.1

Eating too fast. It harms your stomach and intestines. What's more, it leads to obesity. Girls should pay attention to this.

No.2

Do not have breakfast. It is very harmful to your stomach and accelerates consenescence.

No.3

Have sumptuous dinner at night. It leads to obesity. More seriously, it is easy to get insomnia.

No.4

Drinking too much coffee. It is easy to get heart disease. For girls, it is hard to become pregnant if you drink too much coffee.

No.5

Drinking too much alcohol. It hurts your liver badly.

No.6

Smoking after dinner. It is easy to breath more nicotine.

No.7

Using vacuum cup to making tea. It damages the vitamines of the tea leaves and produces more bad substances.

No.8

Eating too much seafood, such as crabs, perches and sashimi. They contain many parasites.

No.9

Eating fruits as the staple food. It causes nutrition imbalance. You are easy to get diseases.

No.10

Drinking insufficient water. It leads to brain aging and cardiovascular diseases and is not good for your body metabolism.

Sep 20, 2007 03:55
  • JIMMYB
Eating too fast. It harms your stomach and intestines. What's more, it leads to obesity. Girls should pay attention to this.

Really? It can lead to obesity. I have my lunch very fast. However, I do not find that I am putting on weight.
Oct 2, 2007 17:49
GUEST41281 Upon returning from Sanya, China in March of 2007, I apparently inherited a parasite of some sort. Symptoms are white thick coating on tongue, sporadic headaches, initially was sleeping for 3 or 4 days straight through, sleeping pattern now is every 10 to 12 days after 14 hours of straight sleep, I still feel tired. Achiness in joints. Can you identify this parasite or any ideas? Thank you.
Oct 5, 2007 00:48
  • DAVEC
Wow, so many different things for us to watch out. Is it best we just dont eat and drink at all?

No2 dont have breakfast?? What a load of rubbish. It is called 'break' 'fast' because that is what you do, you break the fast of not eating. Naturally we dont eat while we sleep so its fasting. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you wont have eaten for over 6 hours so need to feed. Eating food early in the day prepares your body for the day ahead, the food will start your bodies metabolism and provide energy.

Having said that, I only sleep 4 hours and I dont eat breakfast. I am also guilty of numbers 1,3,4 and 10. I am a bad man.
Oct 5, 2007 01:16
There is some truth in this, but Breakfast is important, as Dave say's it starts the metabolism, I'm guilty of skipping Breakfast most day's because I start work at 6.00 AM, my first and only meal is when I get home at about 7.00PM, during the day I get by with snacks.
I do drink as much water as I can because I suffer with Kidney stones and need to keep myself flushed of the bad stuff, I only drink 1 cup of coffe or 2 cups of tea a day.
I'm a very slow eater simply because I find it hard to swallow my food unless it's chewed properly and wouldn't digest it very well.
Post a Reply to: Be careful, those who have those eating habits!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code