Menu
Will Chinese become a "lingua franca"?
Apr 23, 2008 04:56
GUEST2751 Chinese language will take the place of English as the worldwide common language someday in the near future. Last year, countless confucius institutes were founded around the world. The institutes aimed at spreading Chinese language and its culture.
Jul 7, 2008 17:39
GUESTPARCON good morning to everyone as filipinos english language is not new to us,we know to write and speak english,but before you enter foreign countries like canada you should study international language and its hard.you should learn many language of people around the word,we should familiar the correct spelling and also the pronounciation.
Aug 10, 2009 21:51
GUESTEXPATS Chinese is certainly an import language since over 1.3 billion people use it. However, Chinese will never become a dominant global language because it is difficult to learn and master as a second language.
Aug 13, 2009 01:55
  • BIENVENUE
I think English would still play a dominant role at least within my lifespan (I am 25 now) as far as its widely usage concerned.

Chinese is sort of difficult for foreigners because it's not alphabetic.

BTW, French sounds great to me and I cannot help to learn it! but tres difficile...
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will Chinese become a "lingua franca"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code