Menu
Share Travel tips for Latest Hunan /Guizhou/Guangxi in China
Sep 19, 2007 22:21
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, All TCG friends,

I just travel back to Shanghai after total 4 weeks travel in
1- Hunan province(Zhangjiajie / Fenghuang city)
2- Guizhou province(zhenyuan/kaili ' 5 miao minority village and town and leishan/xijiang/rongjiang /congjiang/liping / zhaoxing)
3-Guangxi province(Guilin / yangshuo / sanjiang / chenyang )

Below pls find some tips for FYI:
1-For hunan province:
1)Zhangjiajie -
if you attend tour group, pls rememeber to check your scenic spots list whether it include some spots at top of the mountain , currently yuanjiajie and yangjiajie spots are more natural and attractive instead of huangshizhai(it has a lot of advertisting but it is behind yuanjiajie and yangjiajie.
2)Fenghuang city-
You can choose some small old villages instead of some commercial show if you don't like the show.

2-Guizhou
1)For Guizhou , pls double check some bus road since some of them are under reconstruction, it is really bad, if you learn bad bus road, pls remember to choose train which more comfortable and fast.
2)It is very attractive for the minority in Guizhou, i strong recommend all to visit if you have no visit plan or if you have time.

3-Guangxi
1)Suggest all to choose more days in yangshuo since it is more easy to find economical and comfortable hotel instead of Guilin.
2)Also when you visit Yangshuo, pls make sure to be attention on safety since some scenic spots are good but have potential unsafety factor.
3)For Guilin, i strong recommend some restaurants which are close to Shanhu lake (close to waterfall hotel) , it is cheap and decious .

Hope the tips helpful for your trip. Also you also can send me a message through: hotmail.com|Susan205060 if you need other help for your current /future trip .

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN:hotmail.com|Susan205060

Sep 21, 2007 09:19
  • ELLYSE
My friends and I would be going to Fenghuang next week. Arriving in Huaihua on 30/9 around noon and leaving from Huaihua on 1/10 around 2200. Would like tips on where to eat in Fenghuang, we've already booked accommodation at Wang Jiang Lou Guesthouse. Thank you! :)
Sep 22, 2007 11:39
  • JABAROOTOO
Don't worry about place to eat. You should be staying in the old town somewhere near the river and there are hundreds of small restaurants all around the river banks. You'll never need to eat at the same place twice unless you like it too much.

It's a great place but a little crowded during the holiday but I'm sure you can make some trips to smaller villages too.

Enjoy your visit.
Sep 23, 2007 14:15
  • ELLYSE
We've already booked a place to stay, thanks. And it does have a view.
Not worrying about availability for food, but we only have limited amount of meals there so would try somewhere that's recommended!
Post a Reply to: Share Travel tips for Latest Hunan /Guizhou/Guangxi in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code