Menu
How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Sep 19, 2007 23:58
  • RICSONARZOLA
Hi,
iam based here in Shenzhen and there is a 1 week holiday coming (Oct 1 t0 7) and i want to Hongkong or Macau on that date.
Can you tell me how to get there, starting from Gangxia metro station.
i want to know the information like which bus#, exit area (A,B, or C), do i need to bring some documents (ID, passport).

thank you very much.

and i will share all my photos during this travel.
Sep 21, 2007 09:08
  • ELLYSE
Are you Chinese, or a foreigner? If the latter, are you on a work visa, study visa, or tourist visa?
Sep 21, 2007 10:17
  • RICSONARZOLA
iam a foreigner and on work visa (site support of hitachi gsp shenzhen)
Oct 3, 2007 10:28
  • SINOSOURCING
You can take bus from Shenzhen to Zhuhai then walk to Macao. You can walk to Hongkong from Luohu port of Shenzhen, near the train station .

Regards
www.sinosourcing.com.cn
Oct 16, 2007 01:16
GUEST97122 hello..anyone who can tell how we can go to shenzhen(windows of the world) from macau (we already applied for the necessary visa)? they say by bus from zhuhai then train, what is the operating hours of these bus? the train? thanks
Oct 16, 2007 16:02
GUEST81128 Hi, yes take a bus from Zhuhai to shenzhen, depart every half an hour, takes abt 3hrs to reach, cost abt RMB75 (cant remember exact) Once reach Shenzhen Luohu, MRT is just nearby, take the MRT to Windows of the World, ticket cost abt RMB175 +- to enter WOTW. Hope this help
Nov 8, 2007 16:01
GUEST16213 Which part of ZhuHai that you can take the bus to ShenZhen? Do you remember which area in ZhuHai? Thank you in advance for your help.
Nov 8, 2007 21:30
  • BARONTWANGLE
Try starting with the bus station!
Nov 12, 2007 03:46
GUESTGUEST B... Please help!

What is the best way from Macau to the Window of the World in Shenzhen? Do i need to go through Hongkong and take the train?

Then how do i go to Guangzhou from Window of the World Shenzhen? How many hours would it take to travel by train? What time does the last train leave?

Thank you

Nov 12, 2007 21:17
GUESTALFA Hi,

I am based here in Yantai and I want to go to Hongkong .
I have double entry visa tourist (30 days staying for each entry) so I need to go out of china to use my Visa
Can you tell me how to get there, starting from Yantai .

I want to know the information like which bus#, Train etc
and price of ticket

Thanks
Nov 12, 2007 22:46
  • ORIM
I assume you are referring to Yantai, Shandong province.

First and foremost - it is possible to renew your visa in almost all major cities in China. Try asking in the hotel police station where to do that. Shandong is really far from Hong Kong so going there should be your last choice.

If you still want to go to Hong Kong you have two options:
1. By train is difficult. Best shot is N922 to Jinan (leaves at 7:09am, takes 7 hours), 72rmb for soft seat. Then take T179 to Guangzhou (leaves at 19:30, takes 21 hours), 395rmb for hard sleeper. Then either train (190rmb, 1:40 hours) or bus (80rmb, 3 hours) to Kowloon in Hong Kong.

2. Fly Jinan->Shenzhen. The full price is 1850+150 one way, but now (midi-end november) China Air offer discount prices of 740+150 for flight CA1181. Then from the airport take a minibus to Luo Hu train station (25rmb). At the Luo Hu train station you can either go to Hong Kong (light train, 35HKD) or just cross the border, board the train, ride one station, get off and come back to Luo Hu to cross back into China.
Page 1 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code