Menu
Anyone Want to Teach with me?
Sep 20, 2007 10:25
  • APAULT
Maybe a silly question, but would any foreigner like to teach in a college with me? We need another teacher or two. And no, we didn't lose some when they knew they would have to work with me :) Location is a bit isolated but the campus is rural with hills around but still only an hour to Guangzhou. The workload is low and the pay is better than many. ( I do not get a fee, but I would get another colleague!)

I am aware of jobs elsewhere too, school and college (again, I am not doing tis for a fee).
Sep 20, 2007 13:12
  • GRIZ326
I'd love to teach with you Paul...but I am still a year away from being ready to move.
Sep 21, 2007 00:55
  • JABAROOTOO
Too far from Chongqing otherwise I have someone who'd love to give it a go.
Sep 21, 2007 04:40
GUEST44171 i love too...do they accept Filipno Teacher?May I know your contact information?
Sep 23, 2007 22:18
  • APAULT
Oh.s..t!! I thought I wa sending a personal reply to the guest...now it's 'spam, spam or spam' as the Monty Python comedy says.

Griz, yes I reckon we could get a few intersesting chats going here!

Jabers: nah, the problem is that Chongqing is too far from Guangdong!
Sep 23, 2007 22:28
  • APAULT
Guest. I replied with my email address in a public reply....durrr! I have asked for the post to be deleted....so I suggest you register in here and contact me through private messaging. Yes you should be able to get a job if you have good spoken English and some kowledge of culture in western countries... moderate Filipino acceted English should be no problem.
Sep 24, 2007 05:03
  • APAULT
If anyone reads my thread on Medical Insurance..... don't be put off, these little issues are a part of life in China and I fully expect to get the problems resolved.
Sep 30, 2007 03:47
  • DAVEC
Sadly I wont be moving to China just yet but when I do I will contact you and see whats available.
Oct 4, 2007 10:58
  • APAULT
We have the insurance problem resolved, next the visa problem (yeah I know, I often try to advise others and now I have some difficulty - but how else would I learn the system? ), , and finally one or two little issues like the lack of hot water... but one step at the time!!

Great, Dave, please do...whether I am here or somewhere else, please make contact.
Post a Reply to: Anyone Want to Teach with me?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code