Menu
Huangshan, Anhui
Apr 1, 2004 16:43
  • MAXI
My family and I will like to visit Mt Huangshan this weekend. I will appreciate it if somebody can advise what will the weather be like during this period of time.
Apr 1, 2004 16:45
  • BILL
The weather in Huangshan during this weekend will be suuny.I presume you'll enjoy a happy weekend there.
Apr 9, 2004 15:44
  • ANNA
The weather of Huangshan would be cloudy and sunny.

The lowest temperature is about -3℃, the highest is about 6℃.

The sunrise time is about 6:50 am, the sunset time 17:10 pm.
Apr 9, 2004 15:45
  • MAXI
I will like to thank all of you kind ladies for providing the information that I need for this trip. We are really looking forward to enjoy the beautiful scenery that it is well- known for.Once again, thanks
Apr 9, 2004 15:46
  • BETH
i want to go to huangshan during winter time , maybe around december of january , because i want to see the huangshan snow scenery. But the problem is there snow to see cause when i checked the weather forecast the highest temperature could reach 7 degree celcius which mean snow is already melting. Does someone know anything about this , i am desperate to see huanshan winter snow scenery
Apr 9, 2004 15:46
  • MAXI
It is better for you to check with the hotel staff of the various hotel located on the mountain before setting out for Mt Huangshan because it dont snow everyday at the peak.

Indeed my family and I were very disappointed when we were there between 26th December 2003 and 29th December 2003 because we did not see the winter snowy scene that we were expecting.Just imagine hiking up the mountain from 10 in the morning and reaching our hotel(Yupinglou Hotel) only in the evening around 5 pm with a kid in tow.It was a harrowing experience for her as we climb up and down the ridges. A careless step will made you ended up at the bottom of the mountain (around 1,800 metre).

In fact, we dont really enjoy the scenery as we were panting up and down the steps and were being rushed to our hotel with no turning back from our starting point.

Good luck , get well prepared and you will enjoy your trip. But for now, I know what to expect when I will be ready for the next winter snowy scenery trip.

Post a Reply to: Huangshan, Anhui
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code