Menu
Bus Guangyuan - Jiuzhaigou (and Lanzhou)
Sep 21, 2007 20:16
  • DANNYN
This october holiday I will join the crowds to make a trip to Jiuzhaigou. It is said there is a bus leaving from Guangyuan (广元市) to Jiuzhaigou. Can anyone give me more details about this bus connection (departure times, prices)

I'm also thinking about going from Jiuzhaigou to Lanzhou, but haven't got a clue if there are any bus connections between those places. Anyone?
Sep 21, 2007 21:21
  • ELLYSE
AFAIK, no direct route between Jiuzhaigou and Lanzhou. You'll have to take a series of buses and pass through some amazing scenery enroute: Jiuzhaigou -- Songpan -- Zoige -- Langmusi -- Xiahe -- Lanzhou.
Sep 22, 2007 02:04
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes Songpan is the base for getting anywhere in this remote region. We were there earlier this year in May and dispite arriving before the crowds and it not being too busy it was still hard to get tickets going north. Songpan's bus station is open from about 6.00 til 6.00 and it is a good idea to arrive earlier enough to buy your tickets for the next days bus, usually only one and if you miss it you will have to wait another day or look at another route to take.

This webiste has pretty decent maps to print off and use to help you get around. Hope your Chinese is good because outside the bigger towns few people speak English and not so many speak good Putonghua, even amongst the young.
Enjoy your trip.
http://www.maps-of-china.net/gchinam.html
Nov 6, 2009 07:53
GUEST37254 hi

i would like to know what is the best way to go from lanzhou to songpan?

thanks
Dec 19, 2009 12:35
  • ELLYSE
"Best" is subjective. Considering the poor quality of roads in that area, I would fly if your budget permits, Lanzhou -- Chengdu and then Chengdu -- Jiuzhaigou, then catch a taxi to Songpan.
Sep 17, 2010 07:14
GUESTPATRICK Is there a bus from Guangyuan to Jiuzhaigou? If so, is the bus staion near the railway station and how long is the journey? Thank you for your advice.
Sep 18, 2010 03:46
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPATRICK

Is there a bus from Guangyuan to Jiuzhaigou? If so, is the bus staion near the railway station and how long is the journey? Thank you for your advice.

The bus from Guangyuan Nanhe Coach(广元南河车站) station to Jiuzhaigou departs at 0600 and 1030( not sure), ticket is rmb83. Duration time is about 5-6 hours. You can take city bus no.6 at the railway station to the coach station, about 4 stops. I just got this info from Internet , you 'd better confirm it before going. The booking line of Guangyuan Nanha Coach Station: :(0839)3561056 .

Mar 23, 2011 04:52
GUESTAMIR is there a bus running from Jiuzhaigou to guangyua? [scedual + price}
thanks
Mar 23, 2011 22:18
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAMIR

is there a bus running from Jiuzhaigou to guangyua? [scedual + price}
thanks

Is it Guangyuan?
I'm not clear about the schedule, but the duration time is about 9 hours and the ticket is no more than rmb100.
Mar 24, 2011 21:51
GUEST73789
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAMIR

is there a bus running from Jiuzhaigou to guangyua? [scedual + price}
thanks

yes,email to me for further information.schedule and price.
Email:qq.com|298669556
Aug 10, 2011 04:43
GUEST12957 Is there a bus from Songpan to Guangyuan? If so where can I find the schedule? Does anyone know the departure time & how long it takes?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bus Guangyuan - Jiuzhaigou (and Lanzhou)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code