Menu
Vinegar-Flavored Fish
Sep 21, 2007 22:53
  • ICEBLUE
Vinegar-Flavored Fish is one of my favorites. Do you like it? Here, I want to share the cooking recipe with you.

Ingredients:

(1)
1/4 t. salt
2 t. ginger wine
1 T. cornstarch

(2)
1 T. black vinegar
1 T. soy sauce
1/2 t. sugar
1/2 sesame oil

(3)
1 T. ginger slice
2 T. green spring slice
1 T. red pepper slice

1/2 lb (250g) fish
1 T. vegetable oil

Sep 21, 2007 22:57
  • ICEBLUE
DIRECTIONS:

1. Slice the bamboo shoot. Slice fish to 2/3'' (about 1.5 cm) thick, soak with (1).

2.Heat oil, put fish in wok to fry until both sides are golden, then take out. Put (2) in the remained oi and stir fryl until fragrant, add the fish and (3) together, reduce heat and continue to stew for 5 minutes.

3.Put the fish in a plate, mix (4) and the remaining thick juice together and pour it on the fish.

4.Add carrot or lettuce for garnishing. ENJOY!
Sep 22, 2007 05:19
  • CARLOS
Thank You for giving me a big hunger! :=)
Today only something but I think I´ll try this next week.
Sep 24, 2007 00:49
This sounds like what filipino's call Adobo exept they use lot's of Garlic and whole black peppercorns and can be used with any meat or fish, I like this very much and often cook it myself though not aswell as my ex-wife does.
Sep 25, 2007 21:52
  • ZOEY
Westnorwoodg,

You can cook it by yourself. Are you a good cook? I also like fish very much.Well, I can't cook.
Sep 26, 2007 00:46
I can cook, I don't know if I can claim to be a good one though, I have had some complements paid to my cooking though.
Sorry to hear you can't cook Zoey, it's good fun and knowing what you have eaten you can only blame yourself if you make a mistake, he he
Sep 29, 2007 23:14
  • SUNNYDREAM
West,

I guess that Your Hanjing must be very happy to have you. A good cook and an honest guy.

What is the speciality you can cook?
Oct 1, 2007 01:18
I don't really have a speciality, as I mainly only cook for myself, I prepare whatever takes my fancy, sometimes I experiment, it depends on my mood at the time.
I do like steamed fish ( Chinese style ) of course with steamed vegetables and noodles, I usually do it with Salmon or Trout and sometimes Cod depending what is available at the fish counter in my local supermarket.
Tonight I will be doing a Chicken and Mushroom stir-fry.
Post a Reply to: Vinegar-Flavored Fish
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code