Menu
Local Market Places In Xiamen
Dec 12, 2004 10:53
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Hi!

Visiting Xiamen during on 11 Feb. I would like to see colourful streets and local market places. Appreciate if you can let me know. the local market places.
I am also planning to visit other places of interest in China and would like to make friends to share infos & interesting places of Singapore & China. Please email to me at singnet.com.sg|spyyder
Thanks

Dec 13, 2004 17:37
  • DAISY
"Many of the bigger stores around Zhongshan Rd feature designer goods by Armani, Gucci and YSL.Xiamen is also home to a huge number of factories. Many of these places have factory outlets, selling their designer clothing and reduced prices.

Perhaps most attractive about this place are the numerous small markets, bazaars and even flea markets, where shoppers can try their luck at finding rare curios and souvenirs. There are a few of these markets around Zhongshan Rd, Longtou Rd on Gulangyu Island and Xiahe Rd.The Xiamen Night Market takes place every evening on Dinghai Rd."
Jul 5, 2005 01:24
  • TONI007
Hello, I am from Europe, I like to visit China and I am interested to buy there factory outlet garments, because I have some stores in which I sell clothes,
I would like to now more about factory outlets garments there and to now how much they cost there for example one shirt one jacket, pants, skirts etc please inform me about these articles.
Jul 12, 2010 22:11
GUEST20297 hello I would like to know if there are shoes wholesale markets in xiamen.can anyone help me? what is the name of the place?
Jun 23, 2011 07:29
GUEST15530 Hi,, i would like to know more where to buy cheap knitting yarn in xiamen? thank you :D
Post a Reply to: Local Market Places In Xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code