Menu
Acrobatic Show & Getting There from Cruise Ship
Sep 23, 2007 14:27
  • SUSIEG63
I am visiting Shanghai on October 29th from a cruise ship which I understand the pier is about 1 hour from Shanghai (Wai Gao Qiao (free trade zone – Pudong). Can anyone provide info on the acrobatic show - which to see and best way to get back to the cruise ship from Shanghai at night. I have to make sure I am not late, and a little worried due to not being able to speak Chinese. Am I better off doing the cruise ships tour?
Sep 23, 2007 21:38
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Susie,

1)Shanghai has several pier , so pls double check with your captain which pier your ship will stay finally?

2)If you make sure it is wai gao qiao, we have to tell you the taxi at night will be best choice since no shuttle bus from wai gao qiao (it is a working area with lots of companies but not residence area).

Also it is not city center for waigaoqiao, pls book the top brand taxi to be more safe.

3)Currently Shanghai first-class top acrobatic show locate in Shanghai nanjin road west ( Show time: 7:30PM~9:00PM) & it need round 1.5~2hour to wai gao qiao from the show , it means you will be back to your ship round 11:00PM, so pls double check your ship departure time, pls!!
P.S: Also another show but it need 3 hours from your ship, so we don't recommend temporarily.

4) Don't worry for late, pls tell us your departure time for your ship, it is up best arrangement , then you can catch up with your ship and also got very happy experience for classical Shanghai.

5)For cruise ships tour, it is up to personal taste, we can't talk good or bad.

Take it easy & enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Post a Reply to: Acrobatic Show & Getting There from Cruise Ship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code