Menu
looking for other teachers, expats etc
Sep 24, 2007 07:38
  • BECKIWOO
Hey everyone,

I've been in Guangzhou for nearly a month and I've seen a bit of the town but I'd like to meet some new people to go out with and explore the city with. I really enjoying eating out and clubbing although not sure my bank balance does

I'm a teacher who is going to be in Guangzhou until summer 2008...

Sep 24, 2007 07:54
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
This is Bill from Guangzhou, I am open-minded and easy-going, I like making friends from different places, it would be my honor if we can be friends. Welcome to contact me, my e-mail/msn: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill and cell phone No.:15975607958.
Happy Moon Festival!
Bill
Sep 25, 2007 00:44
  • AL32
Bill, I understand that you might want to get in touch with Beckiwoo, but I think you should not do it this way though...
Please let me explain:
You should not post your personal e-mail address and cell phone number in a forum thread reply like you did above.
Instead, you should click on the yellow enveloppe on the left of BECKIWOO's name in order to send him a personal message.
This way, you would not give your peronal information to litterally thousands of members and un-registered guests that read the TCG forum.
What's worst? The forum's admins or moderators might soon read your reply and delete it all together because it will be considered as a form of spam or even to protect you from spam (un-sollicitated emails).
I took the time to write this because you seem like a nice guy with good intentions. You also replied to one of my post offering help and doing exactly the same thing: giving me your email and phone number...the message got deleted the net day....so your way of answering might not give you the expected results afterall and maybe very unpleasant ones too...

Lastly, I will copy my reply and send it to you exactly the way as I suggested you to do above.
So look under 'your messages' section of your loggin screen for a copy of this...

Cheers! and good luck finding news friends in Guangzhou
/ AL
Post a Reply to: looking for other teachers, expats etc
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code