Menu
Young wife can make a 85-year-old younger?
Sep 27, 2007 18:17
  • JCNILE123
The Old man needs some love and comfort she can give just that.
Good for Her.
By the way, she is a beautiful lady.
Sep 28, 2007 11:52
  • APAULT
If it's a win-win...and we should assume it is, good luck to them both. Expect me back in China in 20 years :) :)
Sep 29, 2007 23:08
  • SUNNYDREAM
JCNLE123, APAULT,

It seems that you two won't mind marry a girld who is quite younger than you. Suppose that situation occurs to you, I wonder if you family members (parents , siblings, or even your children)are for or against your decisions.
Sep 30, 2007 10:14
  • JCNILE123
Sunnydream, I think this is a two fold question,
and the answer in no, I don't mind to marry a younger lady than me, however, I don't think I want to marry a
twenty years old lady, not a twenty year old western lady any way. If you ask me about a Chinese lady,
I don't know I have never dated one under thirty.
I don't know the structure in China, but in the USA, Marriage is a personal issue, and most everybody think's that if you are happy
so I’m happy too.

By the way, I don't mind an older than me lady as long as we love each other.
Oct 3, 2007 16:58
  • ERENCIUS
Marriage, if their is need for one (can live together without it), is a personal question just like Carlos said. I m quite sure I won't marry a girl that is 20 years younger than me when I m 80 (difficult for me to believe that she can love me though I m so old, especially since she is young and pretty). I don't even know if I ll marry, it s just a contract to hallow what already exists (not so useful to me).
About these two, it is a win-win indeed. Their motivations is not of our business ;).
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Young wife can make a 85-year-old younger?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code