Menu
Bullfight, a very dangerous sport
Sep 26, 2007 00:36
I saw a bull fight in Majorca once, it was OK, no cruelty as the bull wasn't harmed at all, maybe what I saw was only a mock bull fight, I was as we english say " three sheets to the wind " at the time. he he
Sep 26, 2007 05:38
  • DODGER
Looks like a load of old bull to me...
Dodger
Sep 26, 2007 06:19
I just knew you would come back with something like that Dodger, I was tempted myself. he he
Sep 26, 2007 06:54
  • JCNILE123
Scary at best.

I'm out.
Sep 27, 2007 02:58
  • JIMMYB
Alan, what you watched may be the non-violent bullfight that DREAMLIFE mentioned. Bullfight is too cruel. I really can not understand why people risk their lives to kill a bull. Sometimes, they lose their lives. Is it worthwhile?
Sep 27, 2007 05:01
Yes, I think you are right, I don't like anything that has cruelty to animals, but I'm not one of these animals rights people, they are sometimes too extreme.
Sep 27, 2007 06:35
  • DODGER
I think the costumes are too tight around the ..wast..
If they were real men they would be playing Rugby, or even Wendy balll, not posing for their girl friends with a Bull that has been filled full of drugs.
And what happerend the last time this bunch tried to invade any one...???
Dodger
Sorry Alan, the hair gel puts me right off....ha
Sep 27, 2007 07:28
Ole, senor Dodger, I don't need hair gel anymore, hair would be nice. ha ha
Yes I'm a skinhead again, only without choice.
Sep 28, 2007 03:29
  • ICEBERG
If they were real men they would be playing Rugby, or even Wendy balll, not posing for their girl friends with a Bull that has been filled full of drugs.

Dodger, perhaps we do not understand bullfight well. For them, bullfight is like a tradition or something like. How can you ensure that the bull has been filled full of drugs? Haha. What' more, I think that those who play football are also real men.
Sep 28, 2007 05:26
  • DODGER
Iceberg,
I was only joking about the games that real men play. I would not stand in front of a Bull with a cape....they must be mad. Much easier to use a gun..ha
Dodger
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bullfight, a very dangerous sport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code