Menu
Can you see the moon tonight????
Sep 26, 2007 10:14
  • JABAROOTOO
It may seem like a silly question but it was Mid Autumn Festival in China yesterday - the day that Moon Cakes are given and received by family, friends and colleagues.

Tonight is full moon and tonight the sky is wonderfully clear over Chongqing allowing us to see the an oft elusive and rare sight of the moon in any form.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Mid-autumn Day
Sep 26, 2007 10:31
  • APAULT
Yes beautifully clear moorn tonight here near Guangzhou aafter a lot of cloud since the beginning of the month.
Sep 26, 2007 18:33
  • WINDENERGY
I caught a glimpse of the full moon rising over our schoolyard yesterday evening (Wednesday) in Kunming. Tuesday night was cloudy and drizzling, so, even though we couldn'e see the full moon, I enjoyed several celebrations inside Building #1, where the entertainment and refreshments were free. I got plenty of chances to practice "Yueliang Diabiao Wode Xin" to several amazed classrooms.

Thamks for your wishes, as this years's Mid-Autumn Festival was memorable.

With all the rain both Chongqing and Kunming have experienced over the past 3 months, seeing a full moon shining through a clear, dark sky reminds me of what I have been missing (seperated) from the last several months.

__WINDENERGY__
Sep 26, 2007 19:59
  • MAY001
It's a pity that it rained in Xian!!
Sep 26, 2007 22:55
  • FAERIEQUEENE
the intruding typhoon finally turned away,and we had a hazy silvery moon last night in Hongkong, and a lot of candle burning and lanterns everywhere
Post a Reply to: Can you see the moon tonight????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code