Sep 27, 2007 01:19
  • ALIM
I am looking for a lady to travel to guangzhou and yiwu
must speak chinese and englsh
I do not speak chinese must be familiar with yiwu
Sep 27, 2007 08:08
  • APAULT
Why does it have to be a female?

Anyone who asks this is suspicious... I would tell my friends not to reply.
Sep 27, 2007 18:09
  • JCNILE123
Paul, what if this person is a female it self?
And so, what if she don't want a male translator??
Sep 27, 2007 23:51
  • ALIM
paul I guess you really don't have anything better to do
Sep 28, 2007 01:57
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Alim,

Welcome to China & take it easy!

What is your business products? When you plan to visit GZ/YIWU? Any detailed schedules?

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Sep 28, 2007 10:10
  • APAULT
Ok, I take the point, but as Alim did not bother to state his/her gender, my comment is perfectly valid. If you refer back to past threads and posts you will see that seeking girls in here has been opposed by many regular contributors in here. So Alim and JCN, would you recommend to a female in your family to reply to someone who does not have the courtesy of stat6ing their gender but insists on a female? How about updating your profiles????

I also accept that it might also be a cultural issue here. In most western countries it is illegal on the grounds of equal opportunity to advertise for employees or people to do services for you on the basis of gender. In fact, isn't there also a law on non-discrimination in China? I recollect there is.
Sep 28, 2007 11:28
  • JCNILE123
Paul, over the time, I have read your postings here over and over, and I have come to like your writings because of the simplicity and kindness to others, I take this opportunity to let you know that I respect you very much.
And yes, Alim was poorly specific about the specifics of his/her request, so, I will not question your good faith.
Feb 26, 2008 09:14
GUEST34226 Are you looking for a reputable Local interpreter/Assistant/Guide that can save you time, money and hassle?

I will help you overcome the language barrier and cultural differences, including sourcing & visiting local factories, business negotiations ,buy products, exhibition interpreters... meanwhile I will be as your local friend to help you enjoy local culture, history , life...

Email: yahoo.com.cn|zhaoledan
Feb 28, 2008 11:29
come and visit http://chinglishfriend.com. There are hundreds of translators registered on the site. Most of them are college students looking for an opportunity to practice speaking English.

Michael
chinglishfriend.com|michael.ma
May 15, 2008 21:25
  • SOPHIA0098
this is Sophie from yiwu,travel to guangzhou a lot,and know lots of surrounding areas, feel free to contact me if you need an interpreter in guangzhou and yiwu next time
hotmail.com|shutangji
May 19, 2008 06:55
  • APAULT
That last reply is exactly why we object to such requests. If you want a person for sex go to an appropriate site, there are many to choose from. Do not insult our members by asking for a translator with the sting in the tail that they must f..k you. Alim did not say he wanted sex from his translator, and maybe he didn't but you have just shown what is behind so many of these advertisements. Thank you for being so honest and warning some of our less worldly wise members that there are sharks ('colour wolf' is too polite) like you around.

Page 1 of 39    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code