Menu
need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Feb 17, 2011 03:05
GUEST63182 Tell what do you need to be done. We staff
who are English. & French.
Contact. Me at. Rogers.com|Fashionwear
Feb 17, 2011 05:35
  • HELEN16
This is Helen.Thank you for reading my information here.
We are registered company locate in Guangzhou China.We are doing sourcing,clearing and shipping business with foreign clients from different countries .
We are experienced on international business for years.The products we are dealing with include Building Material,Decoration Material,Construction Equipment,Sanitary Ware,Furniture,Home Appliance etc.
We work as your representative and agent in China.We help with your China business and we are responsible and trusty.
Please feel free to contact best guide in China at:
Headstream Import&Export Co.,Ltd
Email:126.com|headstream979
mwww.headstreamcn.com
Feb 17, 2011 19:42
GUESTLUCKY Hi

this Lucky from pakistan.i need a girl for english/chinese translation in yiwu.
i am in yiwu today and my hotel is next to the Binwang bus station.my cellNo.18257008940.today,i will go to zhuji and ningbo.i will come back after two days.you can contact me any time.
Feb 26, 2011 10:45
GUEST13199
Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIM

I am looking for a lady to travel to guangzhou and yiwu
must speak chinese and englsh
I do not speak chinese must be familiar with yiwu

I will stay in Guanzhou for 3-4 night, want a girl as translator and full services if needed, I can speack english only.
Mar 5, 2011 09:12
GUESTMOE I am visiting Gz for shopping in March 19-22 and am looking for translater or a guide who speek english for day time and company for evening/night. You should be a female not old then 23 with open minded attitude. If interested, email me your profile, picture and rates quickly. Email:hotmail.com|cuteboy_111
Mar 8, 2011 02:55
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMOE

I am visiting Gz for shopping in March 19-22 and am looking for translater or a guide who speek english for day time and company for evening/night. You should be a female not old then 23 with open minded attitude. If interested, email me your profile, picture and rates quickly. Email:hotmail.com|cuteboy_111

looking for some free and cheap stuff ,ha ?
You do not have a good taste . Chinese translator girls are not prostitutions . Remember !
Mar 24, 2011 05:47
GUESTABDULAZIZ HI, I M IMPORTER 4M MUMBAI,INDIA. I M INTERESTED TO OPEN A OFFICE IN YIWU FOR BUSINESS N I NEED OF SMART FEMALE ASSISTANT , ENGLISH SPEAKING, WITH COMPUTOR OPERATING,EXPORT PROCEDURE AND GOOD MARKETING KNOWLEDGE OF ALL CONSUMER PRODUCT. ON SALARY BASIS.
PEOPLE INTERESTED CAN SEND THEIR CV AT gmail.com|almisbah31 WITH THEIR PHOTO
REGARDS

Apr 7, 2011 21:10
GUEST86240 Hi, everyone ,

This is Shirley from YIWU, CHINA . There is a huge market here with various products of competitive prices . If you need agency , translator or buyer in China , please contact me , my E-mail: gmail.com|shirleybo0810

Also we are trying to get Ebay partners all over the world . If you are interested , please contact by E-mail: gmail.com|shirleybo0810

Shirley

Apr 8, 2011 02:24
GUEST18945
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIA0098

this is Sophie from yiwu,travel to guangzhou a lot,and know lots of surrounding areas, feel free to contact me if you need an interpreter in guangzhou and yiwu next time
hotmail.com|shutangji

hi there
My name is Mohse, from Iran
i'm in Yiwu now.
could you let me what is the cost for translate for per day?
you can send me an email to:
karan-ara.com|karan-ara
Regards,
Mohsen
Apr 8, 2011 20:44
GUESTPRIA BU... I'm looking for a girl in GZ speaking English, Chinnese, and Indonesia
please send your mobile at my email address: yahoo.com|anz_r
Page 15 of 39    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code