Menu
need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Apr 23, 2012 00:56
GUEST06151 hello every body i need one chinese girl for my office in yiwu who can speak english and go market.other thing we will talk when we chat ...my number is 18606882030.
Apr 30, 2012 14:02
GUESTSUNNNNY Looking for a beautiful Chinese girl speaking good English as a companion and translator for3 days in shenzhen .
Please contact me with photo and cont info gmail.com|sunnnnykumar
May 1, 2012 00:38
GUEST11926 will be visiting yiwu in few weeks. I'm buyer and I'm looking for a female translator who can speak fluent english. I need you to be with me for one or two days. I also need to visit local whosale market and one of our suppliers in Guangzhou. In the evening I hope you can show me the local sights and go out to eat. I hope you have some knowledge of western culture so we have some things to talk about and we understood each other.

Please email me to

hotmail.com|klavier.69
May 5, 2012 02:09
GUEST81790 our company looking for staff english girl in guangzhou translater and computer serching
email ; yahoo.com|rajesh_kum111
May 17, 2012 23:32
  • AYUSAVITRI
Hello, my name is Ayu...

I can be your interpreter, tour guide in Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Macau, Hong Kong. I also can be sourcing products & Factory, Quality Control for your products.. I speak fluent English and know many interesting places and authentic restaurants.. You may email me to myofficeinchina.com|ayu.
May 18, 2012 14:14
GUEST98967 hello every one, i am coming in yiwu end of this month for one week, i need chinese girl who can speak english and also know the yiwu market, thx, pls e-mail me if any girl is intrested, my e-mail is, yahoo.com|bilaltraders_148
May 21, 2012 07:58
  • PHERAL
Dear All

This is Nancy stayed YIWU city more than 3 years.I am well understand YIWU market and can provide variety of general merchandise with very low price and strong purchasing net can find our client's target item and price immediately.The products including all kinds of socks,Textile,Baby Products,Hair Accessories,,Tools,toys,bag,gift items and etc.If you are interested,Don't hesitate to contact me.
Remark:Not provide special serive only day time work.If you need special service,please go away.
email:126.com|pheral MSN:zybkq@hotmail.
May 23, 2012 07:14
hello dear, my name is shahzad, i have trading company in pakistan about auto electric parts, i will be in yiwu first week of june, if your english is good and if u can help me to buy the goods from yiwu market, pls reply me, my e-mail is, hotmail.com|bilaltraders_148, thx and have a nice day
May 23, 2012 11:17
GUEST16210
Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT View Post

Ok, I take the point, but as Alim did not bother to state his/her gender, my comment is perfectly valid. If you refer back to past threads and posts you will see that seeking girls in here has been opposed by many regular contributors in here. So Alim and JCN, would you recommend to a female in your family to reply to someone who does not have th...

This comments really makes sense, and makes girls aware of personal safety
May 24, 2012 08:21
  • VANCE508
need a guy boy tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu

I am looking for a young a boy to travel business to guangzhou and yiwu
must speak chinese and ,in yiwu long time
My QQ 1182405249
Last edited by VANCE508: May 24, 2012 08:56
Page 27 of 39    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code