Menu
need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Nov 25, 2009 22:11
  • MIMI
There's a Chinese saying "Birds of a feather flock together". I think only the man who considers money can bring some fun will be always meeting the girls who just need money, sex......
Last edited by MIMI: Nov 25, 2009 22:40
Dec 14, 2009 15:36
GUESTSINGH Yell, guys truth Chinese girls are crazy money money money need handsome money handsome dick including man.
I don't understand and don't even want to understand sometimes i didn't mean all of them of most of them for sure, into money sex and enjoy life.
It's not bad but surely bad for the chinese female's reputations. Like, i met this guy from state over a year ago at Kathmandu and told me about thing's about Chinese women like crazy stories, Morely into money and the funny thing's what he told me carefull with the girls, who've got small *** lol.

Other side yeah, it's a new generation want fun fun fun...........atlast when they get those words from stranger like that guy i met....keep people in wrong thought about Chinese women, for sometimes even i was and still considering and learning being with them after all i need fun and taking my chances as long as i am here lol....who's cares....

It's all complicated sometimes, get what u want, do what u want but be safe wearing condom with chinese girl guys lolololol hahaahah

thanks
Dec 20, 2009 01:06
GUESTZAYED I am in Yiwu now and I need a translator for helping me get an apartment, set up my office here. Suitable boys/girls who are familiar with agents / govt departments about these things may please contact at yahoo.com|nicklearm2000.
Dec 20, 2009 09:17
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZAYED

I am in Yiwu now and I need a translator for helping me get an apartment, set up my office here. Suitable boys/girls who are familiar with agents / govt departments about these things may please contact at yahoo.com|nicklearm2000.

Hi sir,

how are you ?

I know you from http://community.travelchinaguide.com/.
I'm eren in yiwu and can speak englisg well.

you want to pen office in yiwu?where are you from ,friend?

Any help ,pls don't hesiatte to contact me
best regards
eren

hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Feb 22, 2010 13:02
GUEST71173 Hi Maggie,my name is Hector ,I will be in Shanghai from March 31 to April 4.
Tell me if you are avalieble by that time,and how much your salary.my e-mai
hotmail.com|hectaribo
Mar 2, 2010 07:13
GUEST28222 i am travelling to yiwu on 24tyh of march i need a english translator girl there and know about market of artificial flower please write ur per day charge on my id yahoo.com|naveenbhartiya1
Mar 3, 2010 12:01
GUESTEDDY I'm Eddy from Malaysia, will go to Guangzhou in April within 5-6days. Need english translator , interpreter who will help me to look some stuff which I will email later.

Please email me, and I don;t mind if he or her , please email me at gmail.com|edierwan

Mar 18, 2010 23:10
GUEST84117 Hi I m an Ausie wanting an attractive lady to take me around Guangzhou and surrounding areas . I pay all expenses plus $100 A per day to act as guide and translator only .
email me hotmail.com|Yorkeys95
Apr 23, 2010 23:04
  • LINLAU
Hi,this is Lin Lau from Guangzhou,i'm interpretor,sourcing agent,purchase agent and shipping agent here.
i doing this more than 1 year,i'm familiar with all the wholesale market and have good source for different products.
u can contact me by MSN: hotmail.com|linlau1985 ,Skype: linliu2524
Mobile: 15800240282
Lin Lau
Guangzhou,China
Apr 24, 2010 22:22
GUEST21730 why peoples only looking for female guide ?
Page 9 of 39    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code