Menu
what's ur opinion about online shopping?
Sep 27, 2007 22:48
  • CONNY129
Voting is valid from Sep 27, 2007 22:48 to Oct 27, 2007 22:48 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
  4. 1 vote(s)
  5. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Hi, all;
what's ur opinion about online shopping?
Sep 28, 2007 01:30
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Hi Conny, where have you been? Are you opening an online shop...??

Back to the question, it depends what goods... I SOMETIMES buy online (no such choice to vote for), for stuffs like books, it's ok, besides for hobby/"handicraft" things, mostly from a circle of hobbyists I know, and for collection items in auction sites like ebay, but only through a secured and insured payment channel such as paypal.
Sep 28, 2007 04:43
  • CONNY129
Hi,Queene;
I'm always here, cause I'm quite busy with work so I have little time to input ^_^ I saw your new pictures uploaded days before, very lovely and impressive.

I have to admit that I indulged in shopping online these two months and I bought dozens of goods such as clothes, watch, flower, cell phone and some other small things like ear ring etc, most of them are good and cheap but a few can not satisfy my demand, but it's ok, all in all, I didn't waste a lot of money but I spend more that I used to do.

So that is why I start this thread, I just want to know other's opinion towards online shopping.
Sep 28, 2007 14:43
  • ERENCIUS
Hi girls,
I do buy online very often, I never had any problem. Even paying with many different kind of payment means (cheques, credit card, paypal, bank account transfer). I never had a single problem ;). It is very pratical especially if, like me, you hate queuing up for a long time.
Sep 28, 2007 20:41
  • CONNY129
Well, you are a lucky boy!

For me, most of the deals are successful but only one deal made me headache and I'm still deal with it.

So, my advice is DO BE WARY when you shopping online, you MUST ask every details about the goods, otherwise you might be cheated :-(

All in all, shopping online is a tendency, you can buy cheap goods also some other goods you may not find in your city and it saves you a lot of time and energy. Just be careful !!
Sep 29, 2007 20:56
  • KATRINA
On-line shopping is part of e-commerce or e-business. I have never bought any goods online. It doesn't mean I don't trust the e-business. In China, e-commerce is only in its infant period. China's credit system is still quite backward. Additionally, the logistics lags behind. Very often, you have to wait for a long time before you receive your goods booked online.
Oct 7, 2007 18:55
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey whats up

I shop online very often. Mostly for items not readily available at the local store. Items like books, music cd's electronics. Ebay, you got to love that place because you can find things like older camera gear or even music cd's that are no longer in print.

Danny

Oct 6, 2008 16:19
GUEST17798 As an overseas shopping, buying online is becoming increasingly difficult!

I'm an expat living in India. I sometimes need to buy US products from US websites from an Indian IP.

I look forward to websites finding a way to verify legitimate overseas purchasers without barring us outright!
Nov 19, 2008 10:16
GUEST57139 I do shop online a lot. I usually go to my favorite directory which is http://www.uronlineshoppingdirectory.com. They also have a lot of coupon codes that I use to save me money. I'm happy shopping online!
Apr 28, 2009 13:56
GUEST06249 well, I do love online shopping, especially i am a college student, but I usually have a problem. I don't really trust many of the websites, especially after the incident of the walmart shopper in Florida. here is URL http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/florida-teen-finds-rocks-in-nintendo-ds-box/1308945. but i can say I LOve online shopping.
Jan 24, 2010 11:18
GUEST18175 Hey,
I am doing a project about online shopping n I wanna no what u guys think about online shopping - is it good or bad?
Thanks
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what's ur opinion about online shopping?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code