Menu
Travelling in china Late November to Mid December
Sep 29, 2007 13:12
  • JONNIGN
Hi, i'm doing a trip of china for a few weeks in Novermber to december, between travelling through South East Asia and japan!

If anyone knows of anywhere good to go, or meet other travellers, or will be around themselves let me know!

I'm a 22 year old male graduate from the UK. But get along with most people

I'm not sure of exact dates of travel.
Think ill be entering Yunnan in about 20th November, and prolly head up through hong kong and shanghai and beijing before getting a ferry to japan. If anyone will be around those places let me know!

Im a bit worried about the china part of the trip as its such a big country and the language barrier will be tough.

I speak a little French german and spanish if that helps
Sep 29, 2007 21:55
  • ZOEY
"Im a bit worried about the china part of the trip as its such a big country and the language barrier will be tough. "

Hi, don't worry. Wow, you can speak French, german, and spanish plus English. You are a multi-lingual expert. Maybe you will learn Chinese during your trip.

Wish you have a great trip in China!
Sep 29, 2007 22:54
  • BABYHARE
If you come to Xiamen and need any help, send me an e-mail:)

163.com|babyhare

Nancy
Oct 1, 2007 08:46
  • JONNIGN
thanks for the vote of confidence Zoey. however multi lingual expert might be a bit grandoise for me saying, hello and i like football in spanish.

Re Babyhare, not sure if ill be going to Xiamen as not sure if i'm stopping in fujian. If i do need help there ill contact you!

Thanks again guys, and if anyone has any tips of where to go it will be much appreciated!
Oct 5, 2007 00:45
  • LILYSPRING88
Dear Jonnign,

glad to know you. I am Miss Jo qiao. yes, you can

come to Shanghai it is a charming city, very beautiful.

Wish you have a good time in China!

Oct 5, 2007 12:04
GUEST01219 My Amrican friend told me what he likes most is Chinese People, because of our kindness. If you need any help, please contact me. I live in Beijing.

Jenny Sun
Email: yahoo.com|jennysun729
Oct 6, 2007 00:25
  • LAZYSNAIL
haha getting a ferry to Japan? that's a bit odd, everyone I know went via plane. Anyways I'll be in Shanghai after 12th Nov, haven't figured out my initery yet. I would either do a big round trip going to tibet through Yunnan or just do some little trips around Shanghai for a week or so.

MSN: hotmail.com|lazysnail_eagle
Nov 9, 2007 05:54
  • ELLYSE
AFAIK there're no ferries from Beijing to Japan, but you can do Shanghai -- Osaka/Kobe by ferry.
Email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 with "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Jonnign) in the subject line if you'd like to meet up for a chat/tea/meal in Shanghai, I'm studying here.
Nov 20, 2007 21:29
  • JONNIGN
ok i got to hong kong is there anything that i should be aware of? I think im gonna go to shanghai for about the 25th November. if anyone would like to meet up.
Nov 20, 2007 21:32
  • ELLYSE
Well look at my last reply.
Post a Reply to: Travelling in china Late November to Mid December
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code