Menu
Tourist Visa to US for Chinese fiance
Apr 16, 2011 21:59
GUEST37121 I have met a chinese national woman and she has applied for a Us visa for a three month period can we get married in the US,and will the US immigration service allow this?
Apr 27, 2011 18:33
GUEST12982 37121
problably not. To get a B-2 tourist visa, the applicant must show intent and enough reasons to go back to China (or any other country) before the visa expires. Therefore a marriage could be translated to "fraud" by the immigration office.
The sure way to do it: Let the Chinese woman return to China, before her visa expires, then the man in US will apply for a new K-1 fiancee visa from his home in the US at an address listed on USCIS website.
Aug 14, 2011 11:55
  • DANSTDZ
Thank You Matchmaker. You are right on with this information. I have gone through three years of paper work and two wives before I got it right. The Chinese government is a big drawback now they keep your Visa tied up for months. They are after the money and are thorough and very slow in releasing a Visa before it reaches Guangzhou from the National Visa Center. Patience is Key. Lawyers do not speed up the process, they actually slow it down and are only needed if you do not know what you are doing or can't read English.
Take Care
Aug 29, 2011 00:24
GUEST59514 I am Filipina with kids married to a US citizen currently working as a teacher in China.
We are now in China living with him. Can we apply US tourist visa here in China? Thanks
Aug 29, 2011 01:29
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59514

I am Filipina with kids married to a US citizen currently working as a teacher in China.
We are now in China living with him. Can we apply US tourist visa here in China? Thanks

Yes, you can apply for the US tourist visa in China. But I cannot assure you that you'll definitely get one.
Sep 6, 2011 06:20
  • SADAR654
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST37121

I have met a chinese national woman and she has applied for a Us visa for a three month period can we get married in the US,and will the US immigration service?

The best thing is get marring in China and then try to get visa under spouse visa.That would be more easy.
http://www.globalvisas.ca/australia-visa
Dec 12, 2011 21:01
GUEST22242 I met a 51 y.r. Chinese citizen online. She lives in China and is retired. Can she get a tourist visa to visit the United States? If so, what is the fastest way to get a tourist visa, so that she can stay for a couple months and then return to China. She has never been to the United States, and we have not yet met in person. If we are suitable for each other, and still in love, she will then apply for a fiancée visa to the US, after she returns to China.
Dec 12, 2011 21:21
GUEST3579
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22242 View Post

I met a 51 y.r. Chinese citizen online. She lives in China and is retired. Can she get a tourist visa to visit the United States? If so, what is the fastest way to get a tourist visa, so that she can stay for a couple months and then return to China. She has never been to the United States, and we have not yet met in person. If we are suitable fo...

It's easier for you to get a Chinese visa. Why not apply for a visa and see her in China?
May 16, 2012 08:10
GUESTRIZZO I have been talking to a woman working in china as a maid but is a Phillipino citizan,she wants me to use a travel agancy in china called Uniquelee Travels to get her a Visa and ticket to fly to US to see me for 6 months..cost about 1,800.00US does this work and if so am I liable if she takes off in the US and wont go back?
May 19, 2012 12:50
GUEST13063
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRIZZO

I have been talking to a woman working in china as a maid but is a Phillipino citizan,she wants me to use a travel agancy in china called Uniquelee Travels to get her a Visa and ticket to fly to US to see me for 6 months..cost about 1,800.00US does this work and if so am I liable if she takes off in the US and wont go back?

Does this work? I doubt it.
What's the 1800 USD fee for? Sounds like travel agency scam.
The liability is a different issue and depends on other factors.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tourist Visa to US for Chinese fiance
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code